Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Reloading supplies in Tulsa?

Where in Tulsa or that area has reloading supplies?

Does Bass Pro or Accamy carry stuff? Who else?

Default Re: Reloading supplies in Tulsa?

Academy doesn't carry any reloading supplies but Bass Pro does. BP was picked over the last time I was there but they do have most dies and brass in the popular calibers. Powder and primers were gone daddy gone. The best selection of reloading supplies in Tulsa is Dong's. It's err, umm, entertaining there.
    Anti-Lock Evangelist #2

FEEDBACK

Bass Pro's reloading stuff is overpriced when it's in stock, Dong's has jacked up their prices ($35+ for a lb of Varget! lol) over the last couple of weeks also.

Powder is still reasonable at SportsWorld, Primers are still reasonable at Bill's Sporting Goods. Unfortunately the only place I've seen that had bullets in stock was Dongs.

Well I have some bullets and have found some over the net. I have quit a few primers but really need powder.

Thanks for the places already given.

Any others?

It is not Tulsa, but there is a gun shop in Bristow. I don't recall the name, but they had lots more reloading stuff than guns last time I was there around Christmas. I need powder too, and Sports world was out of what I am after so I may make a trip over to Bristow.

Dongs did have quite a bit of powder a few days ago, what are you looking for? Bill's and SportsWorld both had some powder, but were out of a lot of powders.

I forgot about SportsWorld. They do have a few reloading items but it's not their focus.
    Anti-Lock Evangelist #2

FEEDBACK

Bill's over in Claremore had a fair supply of powder when I was in there a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by acp View Post
    It is not Tulsa, but there is a gun shop in Bristow. I don't recall the name, but they had lots more reloading stuff than guns last time I was there around Christmas. I need powder too, and Sports world was out of what I am after so I may make a trip over to Bristow.
    Is it on Main St?

Yes, I guess the main drag is 66, and I come in from Mannford, and it is all the way at the end of town on the left side. Sorry I can't remember the name.

Thanks guys for the tips. I went to Dong's and got most of what I needed. They did not have the powder I use, however they did have substitutes. Some of the stock was low but was able to get what I could use. I will check some of these other places out. But for now I am reloading.

A little birdie told me Sportsworld is in the works of getting rid of their shooting clothes section and expanding their reloading section.

That would be awesome if they go through with it.

Powder Valley just sent my invoice for 16lbs of IMR700x. With All shipping/hazmat its still cheaper than anywhere locally. $17/lb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArGyLe64 View Post
    There should be an IQ test in order to own a gun and shoot it.
    ~NRA Training Counselor
    ~OK SDA Instructor
    ~UTAH Firearm Instructor
    ~NRA Life Member
    Best Oklahoma Concealed Carry Classes
    Feedback
    SDA Class is FREE for Active Duty Mil & Dis. Vets!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Cue View Post
    A little birdie told me Sportsworld is in the works of getting rid of their shooting clothes section and expanding their reloading section.
    But where am I going to get my skeet/trap valleygirl clothes???

Seriously though, thank God.