Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default 11-year old defends home with shotgun. Way to go!

11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it.BUTTE , MONTANAShotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun. Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the ...street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........? An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins. She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!Thought for the day.... Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'I like this kind of e-mail! American citizens defending themselves and their homes.
    SOMETHING good found on Facebook.
    "You never know why you're alive, until you know what you would die for." - Bart Millard
    Caeci caecos ducentes.

Feedback here.

POST #12 - We Will Never Forget

Default Re: 11-year old defends home with shotgun. Way to go!

Right on. I think this has been posted before. Unless two other mexicans broke into another little girls house in montana a year or so ago.

I never get tired of reading about dead criminals.

Man, how I hate to see anyone get hurt these criminals on the other hand are just asking for it.
    People are FED up with the anti citizen disarming plan that this clown is proceeding with, it just thrills me to see and actually know that these events are taking place.
    Fight Back America!!!
    +1
    "The more I pay attention to what's going on around me, the more guns, mags, ammo, and food I need."
    NRA Member

Buzzgun = Buzzkill

Doh, I just relayed this story to a coworker and then went to find a news story and figured out it was bogus too. I hate when BS is presented as fact.

Well, the Montana story may be false, but this one from 2006 isn't, and it involves 4 assailants that came in shooting:

Teen shoots, Kills 2 Would-be Robbers

Teen shoots, kills 2 would-be robbers

02:46 PM CST on Thursday, December 28, 2006

From 11 News staff reports

An overnight home invasion robbery attempt in northeast Harris County ended in a hail of gunfire that left two suspects dead.

Investigators said a 17-year-old was home with his cousin when four armed men kicked in the door and started shooting.

The teen pulled out a shotgun of his own and fired back at the suspects, killing two of them.

Two other suspects were later caught.

The 17-year-old asked to not be identified.

“Truthfully, it was either them or me, regardless of who was on the other side of that door or whoever kicked my door down, it was either him or me,” he said. “I’m thankful to be standing here today. I thank god.”

Authorities said at this point they are not planning on filing charges against the teen.
    Terry Miller

It has been my experience that those that vote based on a single issue usually wonder later why there is a bullet hole in their foot.

While I own numerous weapons in numerous calibers,
    my favorite weapon for hunting is this:

Damn... sorry about the repost/retoast, and also it being false. My bad. Just saw it on FB and thought I'd share.

I'll refrain in the future.
    "You never know why you're alive, until you know what you would die for." - Bart Millard
    Caeci caecos ducentes.

Feedback here.

Quote Originally Posted by tRidiot View Post
    Damn... sorry about the repost/retoast, and also it being false. My bad. Just saw it on FB and thought I'd share.

you're in time out

Quote Originally Posted by saddlebum View Post
    you're in time out

Caeci caecos ducentes.

Feedback here.

Quote Originally Posted by tRidiot View Post

Hang in there. Most of us have posted info that has turned out to be bogus. Don't fear the internet brownshirts--they won't kick your door in.

After a few embarrassments, I became a better fact checker, but any of us can get fooled.

<quote: "Buzzgun = Buzzkill " from nos8ed's post above> Yeah. I always enjoy being excited about reading IBS (Internert Bullshit).

http://www.newson6.com/story/1985870...-home-invasion
    How does anyone know if these stories are real or fake? Left wingers like urbanmyths and snopes distort the truth. A year from now they will be saying the story about the 12 year old girl in Bryan county shooting the home invader was a myth too!