1911 sucks videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorton

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone watched these? I watched most of them last night. He has some good info, but basicly if you don't own a Glock and you aren't battle trained, you should go shoot yourself in the face! I was kinda thinking there was room for everyone in the shooting world, even beginners and people who just appreciate the beauty of guns. Guess I was wrong, gonna go find some paracord and hang myself for not being battle ready.

shorton

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh he backs it up with lots of data, and even gets a guy from Wilson Combat to almost agree with him. He just seems to be a little out there. Says he won't teach courses in this part of the country because of the cold range rule at a lot of places. I don't know, guess anyone can put a video on the internet and say they know everything.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lemme guess, he probably even puts one of those butt plugs in his Glock... Whew, had to make sure I typed that right. Punctuation can be a mutha!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you talking about the James Yeager vids? Does it have a wannabe bald dude wearing a douchey shirt?

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a love hate thing with 1911's. Mostly love.

Not my style but Glock gets it done though. No doubt about it. Funny thing though, so does Beretta, HK, Sig, SA, Ruger etc.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In one of his other videos "glock vs snubbie" he mentions that he daily carries 2 back up pistols, one on each ankle. Since he calls them backups, I imagine then he carries 3 pistols. Does that seem crazy to anyone else? Idk maybe it's just me.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone watched these? I watched most of them last night. He has some good info, but basicly if you don't own a Glock and you aren't battle trained, you should go shoot yourself in the face! I was kinda thinking there was room for everyone in the shooting world, even beginners and people who just appreciate the beauty of guns. Guess I was wrong, gonna go find some paracord and hang myself for not being battle ready.

A link would be nice. Are you talking about James Yeager or Rob Pincus? Either way, not the guys I take defensive pistol advice from. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom