Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default WANAMAKER gun show in Tulsa

what is everybody's prediction on the prices of things this year at the big tulsa gun show? ammo, ar's, primers, powder, brass, bullets etc. will they be outrageous price gouging or will prices be somewhat back to normal? any opinions?

Default Re: WANAMAKER gun show in Tulsa

I wouldn't expect anything to be close to a "normal" price

The last few Wannemakers shows I have been to I thought the prices were pretty high, and the place was packed. After obama and Sandy Hook, I can only imagine what the next one will be like.

You will likely need this.

Quote Originally Posted by GMThunder View Post

You will likely need this.
    Unless your buying ammo. Then you may need 2 tubes of that.

I've never been to the big show. I was thinking of going this next momth, but I may wait untill fall and hope that things will have settled down by then.

If you go to the show expecting deals, you will be disappointed. However there are more guns there all in one place, many of them you won't ever see again. I love to go look, and pick up bullets from J and K bullet casters. I figure the cost to get in is equal to shipping. (they will meet you outside, but I use that as an excuse) I would recommend you go if you have never been. Just don't go getting all excited at the deals you think you will find.
    Last edited by acp; 03-03-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Prices will be extremely high, crowds will be large, ammo and reloading components will be sold out across the show within 30 minutes of opening.

Thats my prediction.

“Neither cold, nor darkness will deter good people from hastening to the dreadful place to quench the flame. They do it not for the sake of reward or fame; but they have a reward in themselves, and they love one another.”
    Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

LOL. Nice, i have never been so im definitely gonna go check it out and if i find some deals. Great. If not, at least I can say I been.

Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah

It's Wanenmacher. I think it's worth going just to check out the Ruger or Browning collector's association displays.

It's the frikken Catilina Winemixer of gun shows. Papow.
    Wilson Elite Professional, Wilson Professional, Kimber Pro CDP, Redhawk, Super Redhawk, GP 100x2, NRA Life Member-- My feedback;www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77394

How fast do Bill Coye knives sell out there?
    My Feedback Thread

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -
    Albert Einstein

Bill Coye knives is the first spot you want to come if you want one. Generally he has 4 or 5 of each pattern he has brought.Last one went off the table shortly after noon of 18 he brought.

Fat Boy Tactical will be there as we paid for the tables at the last show. If we have anything to sell, the prices will be higher than the last show. I still remember selling 10 dollar pmags at the last show and the customers were bitching about the tax.
    FGST OG
    Fat Boy Tactical is now Northeast Oklahoma's only Ballistol dealer! Come see us for all your Ballistol needs!

http://fattyman.mybrute.com
    Team Fay Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by mike miller View Post
    Bill Coye knives is the first spot you want to come if you want one. Generally he has 4 or 5 of each pattern he has brought.Last one went off the table shortly after noon of 18 he brought.
    Thanks for the heads up.

What are the dates for the show?
    My Feedback Thread

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -
    Albert Einstein