OKC Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have looked around at the OKC gun club web site and was considering trying to join.

My biggest concern is that it seems, from looking at the event calendar, like the club is almost shut down every weekend for special events. Weekends would be about the only time that I could use the range because of that pesky work thing.

Not bitching and moaning in advance by any means, but if the only times I could use the ranges they were all shut down for special events, joining would seem to be quite futile.

Am I just reading wrong? Maybe only certain areas are shut down for events? Any comments would be appreciated.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a new member so not an expert but I think its just certain facilities are closed for events durring certain times. Not the entire club. I have gone on weekends usually after events and havnt had an issue.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a new member so not an expert but I think its just certain facilities are closed for events durring certain times. Not the entire club. I have gone on weekends usually after events and havnt had an issue.

I've been a member for a little while now ... And this is true. They do not shut the entire club down, just certain ranges, depending on the event. If you have a question about a particular range, e-mail the event coordinator and ask them when they expect the event to end. Lots of times you can get in on a closed range in the afternoons -- sometimes fairly early (like 2 pm), sometimes fairly late (like 5 pm), just depends on the event and the number of participants.

We don't use our membership nearly as often as we want but it is nice to have ... They have some pretty cool ranges. I LOVE that plinking range ... :)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BB is correct only certain ranges for certain matches and most matches are open. You can enter if you wish. Check out the calendar for a heads up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom