Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Default Muslim million man march on DC September 11th

The Religion of Pieces holds a million "man" march on 9/11? Not try to provoke anything, are they? Men? Men don't rape little boys Men don't stone women. Men don't make women hide their bodies and faces. But, radical Muslims do.

It's time to organize an annual Bacon Festival. I'm thinking DC on 9/11.
    “I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
    - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

“You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.”
    - Ray Bradbury

Default Re: Muslim million man march on DC September 11th

Quote Originally Posted by rebel-son View Post
    Better than the sh*t hole we are now.
    Problem is taking that at face value, maybe the "some" are full of $hit and just playing those cards to keep viable alternatives off the table because they don't fit their wishes.

You disagree with a game of cowboys and illegals?

You don't see the birth rates and voting patterns potentially effecting our gun rights?

I respect dissenting opinions, but I fail to see how anyone can't see how this could effect our gun rights.
    It was just a joke... some think it funny some don't.
    But I do disagree with the concept of it because I hope it doesn't come to that. I don't want to see people, my kids, your kids, "their kids"(that is inclusive to anybody's kids) or my country suffer in a conflict that will likely have no real winners except for those behind the curtain manipulating both sides against each other.
    When you speak of gun rights consider what would likely happen as a result of a civil type conflict, maybe everybody but the Gov./right people would be disarmed "for the sake of peace". If you think that's far fetched consider Afghanistan.

Yeah, great idea, have 1 million people of the most hated religion in America right now all stand in one large crowd...as close to fish in a barrel for the crazies as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
    Yeah, great idea, have 1 million people of the most hated religion in America right now all stand in one large crowd...as close to fish in a barrel for the crazies as it gets.
    Not the most hated by our government, which is who this march is for.
    " If I cannot be a good example Lord, please let me be a terrible warning"

III

Feedback at,http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...cle+money+bags

Quote Originally Posted by uncle money bags View Post
    Not the most hated by our government, which is who this march is for.
    Maybe the most useable?

You disagree with a game of cowboys and illegals?

You don't see the birth rates and voting patterns potentially effecting our gun rights?

I respect dissenting opinions, but I fail to see how anyone can't see how this could effect our gun rights.
    I guess i don't see the immediate connect. how would an increase hispanic population harm gun rights? Just speaking from my experience, most of the hispanic immigrants i know don't have an issue with guns and only vote democrat because they feel the GOP doesn't represent their views on their most important voting issue (some of us vote primarily for gun issues, some immigration, after all). I know JB has said it before, but the GOP only drives hispanic voters, a group that by most accounts should vote Republican, away.

all that to say, i don't see how the immigration issue relates to losing gun rights aside from the fact that the GOP is driving hispanic voters to the dems.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.357Sig View Post
    The Religion of Pieces holds a million "man" march on 9/11? Not try to provoke anything, are they? Men? Men don't rape little boys Men don't stone women. Men don't make women hide their bodies and faces. But, radical Muslims do.

It's time to organize an annual Bacon Festival. I'm thinking DC on 9/11.
    They talk about sensitivity. Well having it on 9/11 is a bad idea. I like the idea of the bacon festival. Seems the more "tolerant" we get as a nation the worse we get.

I agree with you. There are some on boards like this that won't but I will say loud and proud that I do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
    Actually I think White, Male, Christian, Heterosexual is the most hated group in America.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Billybob View Post
    It was just a joke... some think it funny some don't.
    But I do disagree with the concept of it because I hope it doesn't come to that. I don't want to see people, my kids, your kids, "their kids"(that is inclusive to anybody's kids) or my country suffer in a conflict that will likely have no real winners except for those behind the curtain manipulating both sides against each other.
    When you speak of gun rights consider what would likely happen as a result of a civil type conflict, maybe everybody but the Gov./right people would be disarmed "for the sake of peace". If you think that's far fetched consider Afghanistan.
    Hell man. I hope it does not as well, but I would rather die a free man than live a slave. We are under an unarmed invasion by illegals and many legal immigrants are coming from places that are not really fitting into the old idea of the melting pot like the Italians, irish and so forth did.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by donner View Post
    I guess i don't see the immediate connect. how would an increase hispanic population harm gun rights? Just speaking from my experience, most of the hispanic immigrants i know don't have an issue with guns and only vote democrat because they feel the GOP doesn't represent their views on their most important voting issue (some of us vote primarily for gun issues, some immigration, after all). I know JB has said it before, but the GOP only drives hispanic voters, a group that by most accounts should vote Republican, away.

all that to say, i don't see how the immigration issue relates to losing gun rights aside from the fact that the GOP is driving hispanic voters to the dems.
    HEre it is.

Not all are like this but an example
    Latinos tend to be less educated and often earn less than whites and this is exponential among illegal immigrants. Therefore they are likely to vote democrat for handouts. They also tend to have the highest birthrates which you can look up. I fail to see how pointing that out is racist if its a fact. SO you have people who reproduce very high, vote liberal and need handouts.

Amnesty or more latinos=More votes for people like Obama=More justices like Kagan

I don't know any way to better explain how that could cost gun rights.

When we have to pander to people over lawbreakers we have lost our country. The republicans are not going to be able to out latino the republicans. They will just fracture the party.

Quote Originally Posted by donner View Post

Because they all vote blue, when the .gov is full of dems, gun rights will come up on the chopping block and we will not be able to stop them. It's pretty easy to connect the dots. More democrats=less gun rights
    Feed back http://www.okshooters.com/forums/sho...t=rebelracer79

Quote Originally Posted by r00s7a View Post
    And simply because I'm top of the food chain and I can.
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Banned

AMen brother.

HEre it is.

Not all are like this but an example
    Latinos tend to be less educated and often earn less than whites and this is exponential among illegal immigrants. Therefore they are likely to vote democrat for handouts. They also tend to have the highest birthrates which you can look up. I fail to see how pointing that out is racist if its a fact. SO you have people who reproduce very high, vote liberal and need handouts.

Amnesty or more latinos=More votes for people like Obama=More justices like Kagan

I don't know any way to better explain how that could cost gun rights.

When we have to pander to people over lawbreakers we have lost our country. The republicans are not going to be able to out latino the republicans. They will just fracture the party.
    One thing's for sure. You don't need to be permabanned for me to put you on my nearly nonexistent ignore list.
    J.B.

What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Glocktogo's Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DA 20 View Post
    I agree that everyone in the U.S. has rights. I feel the Muslims are very insensitive to our rights when they plan their march on September 11th, to demand their civil rights. Even more insensitive when they want to built a mosque near ground zero. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/14...ilies-victims/
    What right do they have to tell a pig farmer in Texas, that’s farm has been in his family for 200 years, that he has to move because they want to built a mosque on the land next to his. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,241897,00.html
    If they want respect they should be good neighbors. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is still a good code to live by.
    Cannot argue with that. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.