3 Gun Nation TV Series Coming back to Tulsa for a 3rd time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Attention all 3GN Pro Series and Lady Pro Series competitors,

With the success of the Event #2 at USSA in Tulsa OK, 3-Gun Nation has decided to change the location of our 2013 Season Event #4 to USSA as well, which was previously slated for St. George, Utah. As it stands we will have the next two Events in Tulsa at the USSA facility.

As we move forward we feel this will help forge a relationship with the facility and the city of Tulsa to bring the shooters, the local community and the televised viewership the most exciting 3GN matches to date.

We are pushing to make Pro Series matches venues in which spectators will come out to watch the best 3-gunners in the nation compete for cash, prizes and prestige of being the true National Champion. It will be where the best compete under the same rules, with same equipment, and in the fastest and most mentally and physically demanding one-day format in the sport. The 3GN Pro Series, at its heart, is designed to bring the sport of 3-Gun to the masses in an exciting package.

We understand that this might come as an inconvenience to some, but we believe the opportunity to host these next two events at USSA will yield the best matches and experiences to date.

The USSA range, management and staff have been combined to be one of the most accommodating hosts we have had the pleasure of working with. The entire team at USSA sees 3GN as an opportunity to showcase our shooting sport at its finest as well as bringing a previously private facility to the general public.

With the list of exciting spectator attractions running simultaneously to the Pro Series match, we expect the next 3GN events to become a shooting sports expo with 3GN Pro Series competitors on center stage.

Mark your calendars, the Sept 7th Final Event for the 2013 season will conclude in Tulsa at the United States Shooting Academy.

Sincerely,

3GN

--
Pete Brown
President, 3-Gun Nation

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I helped tear down last match, glad to see they'll be back for a third, 3GN is a great organization. Thankfully I'll be able to make the actual match this time.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm planning to be there to watch the September match as well, going to see if I can talk my brother in law and nephew into coming out as well. Should be a fun Day!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, how hard would it be for the Tulsa Sports Commission to post this event on their website, at least?

They probably don't even know it exists. Ill try to pass it along. Last match we had two TV crews on hand doing reports about the match which is partially why it's coming back to Tulsa again.

Now If we can only make them feel welcome enough to have all four events in Tulsa in 2013 we will be set.

Latest posts

Top Bottom