Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Street Outlaws OKC on Discovery

Is this for real?

Im pretty into the car thing, imports though, but maybe Im not enough in the "In" crowd around here?

Watched about 10 min so far and Im scratching my head, this can't be serious?
    They say that I can't last a day in the real world, I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine

I will sh*t fury all over your, and you will drown in it

Default Re: Street Outlaws OKC on Discovery

Oh man I miss the start

im watching it too. Looks pretty dumb to me.

Looked pretty fake to me...supposed to be in OKC, but the "police cars" that rolled up in the beginning to bust their "illegal race", complete with light trees and generators, were just generic cop cars, not OKC or OK County cars.

There is no reality TV anymore.
    Hope is not a course of action. -MSG Anthony "Bucket" Pryor

Quote Originally Posted by BadgeBunny View Post
    ...Every man can contribute something. In your case it sounds like the dogs will eat good ...
    My Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?60091-Sms

Set to record at 11pm. I am watching cops reloaded now!!!
    Feedback for Cichlid-dave click below
    http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...8-Cichlid-dave

Got Fish in a Tank check out www.theokaa.org

Plus the opening 'bust' was on an airfield, not a public highway buy the taxi lines on the pavement.
    "I'd rather be happy than right." - Slartibartfast Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Byrd's Feedback

Wow, what a joke of a show.

Even worse its based out of OKC. So the whole nation can form their opinion of OK based off these jack wagons.
    They say that I can't last a day in the real world, I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine

I will sh*t fury all over your, and you will drown in it

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by SMS View Post
    Looked pretty fake to me...supposed to be in OKC, but the "police cars" that rolled up in the beginning to bust their "illegal race", complete with light trees and generators, were just generic cop cars, not OKC or OK County cars.

There is no reality TV anymore.
    Yeah those were NOT OKCPD or County cars

Not only the fact that "street racing, breaking the laws" video's can be used in a court as evidence.
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

I heard Discovery was making this show of the street racers in OKC. I've seen some of these cars run. These guys should be busted and their cars confiscated and crushed. JMO.

Greetings from near Daytona Florida. This show is a slap in the face of OKC. There's a pretty serious outlaw racing scene near Daytona. The cars are really insane, nothing under 1500HP. The pots regularly go over $50k with the side bets. They wait for the ricers to have a night out. It's usually more about the neon & chicks with a couple of races thrown in. There's a few good roads out of the way near the speedway & the airport behind. Cars must be driven to & from the races. Long distance cars are trailered a few miles from the race. A drag strip east of Orlando has been hosting grudge racing too, keeping it off the street. The gambling is the illegal part. This is as fake as it gets. At the end of the show it says one of them died in May, doesn't say why.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraworld View Post
    At the end of the show it says one of them died in May, doesn't say why.

Possibly a 'nado victim
    Feed back http://www.okshooters.com/forums/sho...t=rebelracer79

Quote Originally Posted by r00s7a View Post
    And simply because I'm top of the food chain and I can.
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraworld View Post
    Greetings from near Daytona Florida. This show is a slap in the face of OKC. There's a pretty serious outlaw racing scene near Daytona. The cars are really insane, nothing under 1500HP. The pots regularly go over $50k with the side bets. They wait for the ricers to have a night out. It's usually more about the neon & chicks with a couple of races thrown in. There's a few good roads out of the way near the speedway & the airport behind. Cars must be driven to & from the races. Long distance cars are trailered a few miles from the race. A drag strip east of Orlando has been hosting grudge racing too, keeping it off the street. The gambling is the illegal part. This is as fake as it gets. At the end of the show it says one of them died in May, doesn't say why.
    If they get caught, their cars should be seized and crushed along with a ball busting fine 1500hp cars shouldn't be street racing . If one of them were to kill one of my children, grandchildren or my dogs I would end them. If it's on a track, have a nice day
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" - Socrates.
    “The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first and love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life.”― Theodore Roosevelt
    My feedback.

Is the whole series based in OKC?
    http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?141144-Brandi

Sic gorgiamus allows subjectos nunc

WTB- 4 5/8" barrel "original" .45 Colt Vaquero

The show looks scripted but the cars and races are real, they have been doing it for years in OKC and texas. Go to Midweststreetcars.com thats were they all hang out, they were on Pinks twice and won two cars. Some import and a vega wagon called the wolly mammoth.
    http://www.midweststreetcars.com/smf...152b61a6c6;www