Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: 80% Polymer Lowers

so in clarification.

Its supposedly completely legal
    it can be shipped without ffl, and even using air freight.
    it has no serial and is not registered and tracked in any way except when shipped from a retailer who cant track the individual unit nor distinguish what retailer sold it anyways.... so untraceable..
    you get to most likely use a dermal or hot iron to carve out the rigger well.... so its 98.7% of the time going to look like crap and be an obvious botched job...
    the concept of selling it after you transformed the hunk of crap into a "gun" is sketchy if not illegal.
    (especially if you want/need a jig to drill it) AND it costs twice as much as hitting up our member with a gun shop who has been selling fully completed ALUMINUM forged receivers for $60.00, which will also be completely legit and no questions asked when you decide to sell it later, or when the general public or possible police officer or friend of a police officer at the range asks if they can check out your toy.

so in my evaluation.... and this is just my opinion; while there can be something said for the concept of "I did it all myself even the 20% that is "milling" the trigger hole..." this is marketed to criminals and idiots who want to over pay for hassle, sketchiness, and an ultimately inferior job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert871 View Post
    so in clarification.

Its supposedly completely legal
    it can be shipped without ffl, and even using air freight.
    it has no serial and is not registered and tracked in any way except when shipped from a retailer who cant track the individual unit nor distinguish what retailer sold it anyways.... so untraceable..
    you get to most likely use a dermal or hot iron to carve out the rigger well.... so its 98.7% of the time going to look like crap and be an obvious botched job...
    the concept of selling it after you transformed the hunk of crap into a "gun" is sketchy if not illegal.
    (especially if you want/need a jig to drill it) AND it costs twice as much as hitting up our member with a gun shop who has been selling fully completed ALUMINUM forged receivers for $60.00, which will also be completely legit and no questions asked when you decide to sell it later, or when the general public or possible police officer or friend of a police officer at the range asks if they can check out your toy.

so in my evaluation.... and this is just my opinion; while there can be something said for the concept of "I did it all myself even the 20% that is "milling" the trigger hole..." this is marketed to criminals and idiots who want to over pay for hassle, sketchiness, and an ultimately inferior job done.
    I Just got a "blem" desert tan for 35.00 + 10.00 for shiping. It will be my first build. Im definately no idiot or criminal. Ill post pics and let you guys be the judge. As far as someone checking out my "toy". IDK about you but the only people that touch my stuff are people I trust. Who just hands a weapon to a stranger? Not me.

Blog Entries

Where'd you get a blem for $30? A link would be helpful. Don't think I've ever seen one that cheap.
    "People that talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch" - Melvin Udall

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by aviator41 View Post
    Where'd you get a blem for $30? A link would be helpful. Don't think I've ever seen one that cheap.
    www.eplowers.com

Every once in a while they have a blem sale. They announce it on their Facebook page. Do a facebook search for "EP Lowers".

Quote Originally Posted by 24T_missilejock View Post
    www.eplowers.com

Every once in a while they have a blem sale. They announce it on their Facebook page. Do a facebook search for "EP Lowers".
    And they are normally sold out of them withing 5-10minutes from saying "we got blems!!! Get em while you can!"

Copied from their facebook page.

Tomorrow we will be having a large blem sale getting rid of the last of the no warranty products in stock. We expect to have all colors available for this massive blowout

Sale starts at 12 Noon PACIFIC TIME TOMORROW on 10-18-2013.
    People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    George Orwell

When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse View Post
    I'm kinda hoping one of your split personalities shoots two or three of your other ones....
    Quote Originally Posted by FamousAJ View Post
    Never turn your back on a boner bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbyron View Post
    Beware the guy with the A2 upper and no optics, he likely knows exactly how to use it.

picked one of these up today...I have one on the way from Polymer80... been waiting for that sucker for some time now.