Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Doctor accused of giving chemotherapy to healthy patients, defrauds medicare of 35M

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-on...ry?id=19930348

I trust my doctors, this would be a nightmare.
    Belthos

"The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." - Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackston, W. Virginia Board of Education v. Burnette, 1943

Default Re: Doctor accused of giving chemotherapy to healthy patients, defrauds medicare of 3

The government regulates doctors and medicine, so this must be fake. If they didn't, we'd have an epidemic of malpractice and prescription drug abuse.

Default Re: Doctor accused of giving chemotherapy to healthy patients, defrauds medicare of 3

attorneys in Michigan will be jockeying for a piece of this guy in civil court.

Quote Originally Posted by OUfan View Post
    attorneys in Michigan will be jockeying for a piece of this guy in civil court.
    I doubt it will matter, the government will be #1 on the PAY ME hit parade. I doubt they'll get anything after medicare squeezes him until his nuts pop.
    Belthos

"The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." - Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackston, W. Virginia Board of Education v. Burnette, 1943

If found guilty he needs to spend the rest of his life in prison for treating his patients like that.

Quote Originally Posted by RickN View Post
    If found guilty he needs to spend the rest of his life in prison for treating his patients like that.
    If found guilty he should spend the rest of his life on unnecessary chemo while in prison.
    Belthos

Quote Originally Posted by RickN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belthos View Post
    If found guilty he should spend the rest of his life on unnecessary chemo while in prison.
    If found guilty he should spend the rest of his life in prison treating inmates at his own cost.