Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default XDm 9 & .45 w/ Dawson Adj Night Sights, Trigger Work, Threaded barrels for extra $

Both these Pistols are in excellent condition. THE BAR STO THREADED BARRELS ARE EXTRA THE PISTOLS COME WITH THE FACTORY BARRELS NOT IN THE PICS The info and prices are listed below the pistol info. I like these alot but I need to pay some debt off so I am selling a few things. NO TRADES I am in Kingston but I travel to Norman sometimes.

XDm 9mm 4.5 Bitone with Dawson Precision Adjustable Night sights. Both front and rear are Tritium Night SIghts. The trigger has had a trigger Job by Springer Precision. The trigger face was also rounded/smoothed by Springer Precision. Measured from about the middle of the trigger where my finger usually rests it breaks at 4.5lbs (measures about 4lbs from the very tip), but what is really nice is the takeup and reset are much shorter. The factory barrel that it comes with has less than 100rds through it. It also comes with the orginal trigger parts that Springer replaces when they do their work, the original rear sight, the box, manual, 2-19rd mags, and all the XD gear. Also it will come with one package of 3 PRP striker retaining pins. PRICE IS $620 FTF

XDm .45 .45 with Dawson Precision Adjustable Night Sights. The front is a Tritium sight but the rear is a black contrast sight. I did scuff one side of the front sight up as can be seen in the pics. It's not bad and can be touched up fairly easily if desired. The trigger is a PRP Ultimate match trigger kit. It is very crisp and breaks at 4lbs measured from the center of the trigger where my fingure rests (measures 3.5lbs from the very tip). The reset and takeup are very short. This is my favorite non 1911 trigger by far. It also comes with the original sights, the original trigger parts, 2-13rd mags, the xd gear, box, manual, 3 PRP striker retaining pins. The factory barrel has less than 100rds through it. I am throwing in a Serpa holster with this. PRICE IS $620 FTF

Both barrels are Bar Sto match extended threaded barrels. 9mm is threaded 1/2X28 .45 is .578X28 I would estimate each barrel has about 500rds through them. These barrels were $300 from Springer Precision ($215 plus $85 for threading). IMHO Bar Sto is about the best you can get. The 9mm barrel comes with a stainless bead blast finished thread protector. The .45 barrel comes with a black oxide finished thread protector. I will not sell them seperate until my pistols sell first. PRICE IS $175 EACH

Default Re: XDm 9 & .45 w/ Dawson Adj Night Sights, Trigger Work, Threaded barrels for extra

Interested in your 9mm barrel if it doesn't sell with the pistol.

Default Re: XDm 9 & .45 w/ Dawson Adj Night Sights, Trigger Work, Threaded barrels for extra

The 9mm and the 9mm threaded barrel are sold.

SALE PENDING ON THE .45
    Last edited by OUgunnut; 08-25-2013 at 09:24 PM.