Budweiser in excess of 3.2% coming to Oklahoma liquor stores!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candrpotts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hang on, guys. As an owner, I can tell you there is a RUMOR of Lime-a-ritas coming maybe by Nov sometime but other Bud products weren't on the table last time I heard. Don't let yourself get too excited just yet. There's just too many bureaucratic hurdles that have to be cleared before high point Bud, Coors, Miller, etc can come in

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a difference!!! Live in S.E. Texas for 13 years and you'll get spoiled drinking the real deal. After 13 years...yes,, yes you can tell a difference.

Sad to still see guys loading up on Texas beer when they make the trip across the Red River, because Okie land can't or won't do the right deal on alcohol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a difference. I have a 30 pack of Ok low point Coors light sitting next to a 30 pack of Ks high point CL. I can drink one, then switch.
There is a distinct difference in flavor

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've herd that 3.2% by volume and 6.0 By weight in Texas, theres really only like a 1 beer difference between 12 packs. They are nearly the same amount of alcohol if you convert 3.2% volume - weight comes out like 4.5 % or something. I don't know if that's true. Anyone else ever herd that?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've herd that 3.2% by volume and 6.0 By weight in Texas, theres really only like a 1 beer difference between 12 packs. They are nearly the same amount of alcohol if you convert 3.2% volume - weight comes out like 4.5 % or something. I don't know if that's true. Anyone else ever herd that?

see my above post(4.0-ish). Texas is 6.0, but the rest of the states(besides OK, and a few others which are 3.2 ABW) are 5.0 ABV.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't tell a difference in taste. Sorry, but if you did a blind taste test between them you couldn't tell but you might guess right. After all, you'd have a 50/50 shot. Everyone being full of **** on this site(including myself) is one of my favorite things about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom