Team America: World Police (2004)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:shocked: Believe it or not, I have not seen it. However, judging from the hilarity coming from the other room it seems I have missed out ... :teehee: I'm gonna have to catch it next time it comes on ...

Please feel free to post all the spoilers you want ... I'm getting a running commentary from GC as it is! :rolleyes2 :rollingla

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not like it. I have tried watching it several times. Each time I try, i cannot go more than 5 minutes till I change the channel.

Do like me ... start in the middle ... or catch it in the last 10 minutes ... Sometimes that helps because then my OCD REQUIRES that I watch from the beginning just to see what was going on ...

GC noticed for the first time yesterday that I was reading a magazine from back to front. :scratch: WTF are you doing, he says ... :shocked: Me, you talking to me?? I'm reading this magazine ... :uhh: Oh, ok ... :lookaroun he says ... :rollingla

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do like me ... start in the middle ... or catch it in the last 10 minutes ... Sometimes that helps because then my OCD REQUIRES that I watch from the beginning just to see what was going on ...

GC noticed for the first time yesterday that I was reading a magazine from back to front. :scratch: WTF are you doing, he says ... :shocked: Me, you talking to me?? I'm reading this magazine ... :disapoint: Oh, ok ... :lookaroun he says ... :rollingla

iv tried watching it several times from different parts...not just the beginning. I guess the move is just too...well....stupid for me

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

GC noticed for the first time yesterday that I was reading a magazine from back to front. :scratch: WTF are you doing, he says ... :shocked: Me, you talking to me?? I'm reading this magazine ... :disapoint: Oh, ok ... :lookaroun he says ... :rollingla

That's the only way to skips all the ads and get to the good articles, duh, right?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the only way to skips all the ads and get to the good articles, duh, right?

LOL ... Actually, there's a very good explanation for it. I grew up reading American Veterinary Medical Association journals and Vogue Patterns. All the good stuff (footnoted articles in the AVMA and the pattern specifics in Vogue) were in the back. Starting back there made it easy for me to find what I was really interested in ... :naughty:

And y'all thought I was born this way ... Nope, nosiree ... I'm truly a made woman ... :naughty: :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom