My insurance got cancelled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew that Hitler used subtle weapons like bullets, cyanide, and starvation to kill the Jewish people, but now you're telling me fluoridated water? That's the first I've heard about that. Sweet Jesus, I guess Hitler really was a monster.

Yes, he liked the IQ lowering effects it had and making the people less likely to rise up...he stole the idea from the Communist mass murderer Joseph Stalin and that came out in the Nazi Nuremberg trials...our "leaders" stole the idea after that and began to fluoridate water in the USA in 1947...isn't gubbamint fun???

LOL - Here is Liberal Harvard backtracking on their study that showed it lowers school kid's IQ's as Kansas voters create a stink about it...WORD IS GETTING AROUND...PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP. I wonder what totalitarian leader ordered them to calm the people's fears? Probably Dr. Howard Dean.

http://www.kansas.com/2012/09/11/2485561/harvard-scientists-data-on-fluoride.html

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh boy, now in order to get health insurance, the .gov is going to run a background check, credit check, run my IRS files and any and all other .gov info they have on me. I am thinking I will just continue to not have insurance like I have for so long.

Not a good idea. From what I read on another thread on this forum is that if you go uninsured for a certain length of time, not only do you face a penalty, but the government will place a lien against your home, if you're a home owner.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for a small company, and I am the only employee in Oklahoma. Here's what I did instead of insureOK:

Became a member of the local Chamber of Commerce. You can join the OKC chamber, even if you live in Stillwater. Dues are like $180 year.

Joined that chamber's 'group' BCBSOK health insurance plan. Instead of a crappy, costly individual plan, it is a slightly less crappy and less costly group plan. If you or family have a pre-existing condition, this is the only way to go.

Hit up a few local chambers, both Yukon and OKC offer such an option close to me. (see: http://www.yukoncc.com/insurance/)

This won't help. We have our small company employee-insurance through the Tulsa chamber co-op with BCBS and the letter we got says all policies cancelled as of Jan 1, 2014 because of OBAMACARE. Our chamber dues are near $425/year.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That really depends on a lot of variables...

My BCBSOK individual plan (with pre-existing, but well-managed, condition) has always been less costly than the Chamber Blue and Insure Oklahoma plans (though I've never met the eligibility requirements for Insure Oklahoma).

Yeah, I suppose that's right. I am a Type 1 diabetic (the insulin type) and no health insurers would cover me for any reason UNLESS I enrolled under a group plan with a HIPAA coverage letter. So I imagine the acceptance of 'pre existing' conditions vary.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose that's right. I am a Type 1 diabetic (the insulin type) and no health insurers would cover me for any reason UNLESS I enrolled under a group plan with a HIPAA coverage letter. So I imagine the acceptance of 'pre existing' conditions vary.

Sry to hear that...I suppose the one good thing about ACA is the pre-existing thing...FYI, supposedly Dr. Gabriel Cousens has cured even type-1 diabetics with diet...it is a hard regimen though...I'm sure it is not a viable option but I wanted to mention it.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sry to hear that...I suppose the one good thing about ACA is the pre-existing thing...FYI, supposedly Dr. Gabriel Cousens has cured even type-1 diabetics with diet...it is a hard regimen though...I'm sure it is not a viable option but I wanted to mention it.

When the gizzard don't squirt out any insulin to begin with, no amount of fancy eatin is going to change that. ...but thanks for the good thought!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the type II Sugas. Hereditary, it sucks. Even with the semi annual docs, tests and meds, I still spend less than $1000 a year on medical bills. But now I am supposed to drop an ass load on insurance? I am fed up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom