Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: My insurance got cancelled.

This is becoming a common theme with the ACA. As many people that are being pissed off, it should make it impossible for the democrats to win a election for some time. If the dems don't get their ass kicked next go around, there will have to be Saddam Hussein levels of election fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by rhodesbe View Post
    Joined that chamber's 'group' BCBSOK health insurance plan. Instead of a crappy, costly individual plan, it is a slightly less crappy and less costly group plan. If you or family have a pre-existing condition, this is the only way to go.
    That really depends on a lot of variables...

My BCBSOK individual plan (with pre-existing, but well-managed, condition) has always been less costly than the Chamber Blue and Insure Oklahoma plans (though I've never met the eligibility requirements for Insure Oklahoma).
    ==| VM(doh) - Custom Drupal website development |==
    ==| Anrhizan - High performance managed cloud hosting |==

My feedback

Oh boy, now in order to get health insurance, the .gov is going to run a background check, credit check, run my IRS files and any and all other .gov info they have on me. I am thinking I will just continue to not have insurance like I have for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by 71buickfreak View Post
    Oh boy, now in order to get health insurance, the .gov is going to run a background check, credit check, run my IRS files and any and all other .gov info they have on me. I am thinking I will just continue to not have insurance like I have for so long.
    The problem is, the same people who want you to buy insurance are the same ones who are poisoning your food and water in a soft-kill operation to weaken you over 30yrs and make a profit off of you as they keep you sick, tired and/or obese so you can't be self-sufficient and grow to need them (the gov). You my friend are a head of cattle to them. Join the Liberty movement and reject their forced medication such as fluoride in your water, aspartame, GMO crops, etc...The Nation of Israel recently banned fluoride after they concluded that it is harmful to humans and is a form of "forced medication"...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder if they discovered that Adolf Hitler put fluoride in the water of the Jewish prison camps during WWII???

And my friends, they are lobbying here in America to put statin drugs and lithium in the water next!

Quote Originally Posted by sh00ter View Post
    I wonder if they discovered that Adolf Hitler put fluoride in the water of the Jewish prison camps during WWII???

!
    I knew that Hitler used subtle weapons like bullets, cyanide, and starvation to kill the Jewish people, but now you're telling me fluoridated water? That's the first I've heard about that. Sweet Jesus, I guess Hitler really was a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by ignerntbend View Post
    I knew that Hitler used subtle weapons like bullets, cyanide, and starvation to kill the Jewish people, but now you're telling me fluoridated water? That's the first I've heard about that. Sweet Jesus, I guess Hitler really was a monster.
    Yes, he liked the IQ lowering effects it had and making the people less likely to rise up...he stole the idea from the Communist mass murderer Joseph Stalin and that came out in the Nazi Nuremberg trials...our "leaders" stole the idea after that and began to fluoridate water in the USA in 1947...isn't gubbamint fun???

LOL - Here is Liberal Harvard backtracking on their study that showed it lowers school kid's IQ's as Kansas voters create a stink about it...WORD IS GETTING AROUND...PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP. I wonder what totalitarian leader ordered them to calm the people's fears? Probably Dr. Howard Dean.

http://www.kansas.com/2012/09/11/248...-fluoride.html

Somebody's been talking to Reddog1 I see.
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 71buickfreak View Post
    Not a good idea. From what I read on another thread on this forum is that if you go uninsured for a certain length of time, not only do you face a penalty, but the government will place a lien against your home, if you're a home owner.

Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Somebody's been talking to Reddog1 I see.
    I don't know reddog but when the 0bama depression lifts, and my dollars are worth enough, I hope to get the opportunity to meet him and patronize his business I always enjoy his material on here.

Angry Re: My insurance got cancelled.

I work for a small company, and I am the only employee in Oklahoma. Here's what I did instead of insureOK:

Became a member of the local Chamber of Commerce. You can join the OKC chamber, even if you live in Stillwater. Dues are like $180 year.

Joined that chamber's 'group' BCBSOK health insurance plan. Instead of a crappy, costly individual plan, it is a slightly less crappy and less costly group plan. If you or family have a pre-existing condition, this is the only way to go.

Hit up a few local chambers, both Yukon and OKC offer such an option close to me. (see: http://www.yukoncc.com/insurance/)
    This won't help. We have our small company employee-insurance through the Tulsa chamber co-op with BCBS and the letter we got says all policies cancelled as of Jan 1, 2014 because of OBAMACARE. Our chamber dues are near $425/year.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie Meat View Post
    That really depends on a lot of variables...

My BCBSOK individual plan (with pre-existing, but well-managed, condition) has always been less costly than the Chamber Blue and Insure Oklahoma plans (though I've never met the eligibility requirements for Insure Oklahoma).
    Yeah, I suppose that's right. I am a Type 1 diabetic (the insulin type) and no health insurers would cover me for any reason UNLESS I enrolled under a group plan with a HIPAA coverage letter. So I imagine the acceptance of 'pre existing' conditions vary.

Yeah, I suppose that's right. I am a Type 1 diabetic (the insulin type) and no health insurers would cover me for any reason UNLESS I enrolled under a group plan with a HIPAA coverage letter. So I imagine the acceptance of 'pre existing' conditions vary.
    Sry to hear that...I suppose the one good thing about ACA is the pre-existing thing...FYI, supposedly Dr. Gabriel Cousens has cured even type-1 diabetics with diet...it is a hard regimen though...I'm sure it is not a viable option but I wanted to mention it.

Sry to hear that...I suppose the one good thing about ACA is the pre-existing thing...FYI, supposedly Dr. Gabriel Cousens has cured even type-1 diabetics with diet...it is a hard regimen though...I'm sure it is not a viable option but I wanted to mention it.
    When the gizzard don't squirt out any insulin to begin with, no amount of fancy eatin is going to change that. ...but thanks for the good thought!

fyi, supposedly dr. Gabriel cousens has cured even type-1 diabetics with diet...it is a hard regimen though...i'm sure it is not a viable option but i wanted to mention it.
    ^^^^total bullshit

Edit: I guess you did say "supposedly", I'll give you that.

I have the type II Sugas. Hereditary, it sucks. Even with the semi annual docs, tests and meds, I still spend less than $1000 a year on medical bills. But now I am supposed to drop an ass load on insurance? I am fed up.