Cabela's Coming to Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had to do some digging for a link, because searching for "Tulsa Cabelas" brings up rumors from 5 years ago. But here:

Mayor Announces Plans For New $32.5M Retail Development In South Tulsa
Posted: Nov 06, 2013 5:10 PM CST Updated: Nov 06, 2013 6:00 PM CST
Grant Sloan, News On 6 - email

"The Walk at Tulsa Hills," a new $32.5 million retail development, is planned for the South 81st Street/Highway 75 corridor. "The Walk at Tulsa Hills," a new $32.5 million retail development, is planned for the South 81st Street/Highway 75 corridor.
TULSA, Oklahoma -

Tulsa Mayor Dewey Bartlett announced Wednesday a multi-million dollar development in southwest Tulsa, expected to bring jobs, revenue, and brand new stores to the Tulsa area.

It's called "The Walk at Tulsa Hills," and construction should get underway sometime next year.

The development will cost just over $32 million and will be constructed by a Tennessee developer, Parkes Development Group. It will stretch back south, from 81st and Olympia, and Olympia will actually be extended into the heart of the development.

There will be restaurants, a grocery store, a movie theater, and even an outdoor living store. Sources with knowledge of the development say it's a Cabela's.
More: http://www.newson6.com/story/238985...-for-new-325m-shopping-entertainment-facility

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet, I have always liked Cabela's a bit more than BP. I have nevered shopped a COSTCO but I frequent Sam's and like it so I'm betting it is my kind of store.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a card-carrying member of Cabelas. They love me! Now I can finally trade all those points in for a pistol instead a long gun in AR or TX.

The wife will NOT be happy, happy, happy. Oh well, she'll get over. Or half of the house, savings, retirement...

Latest posts

Top Bottom