Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Springfield Armory M1A

Springfield Armory M1A for sale.

This rifle comes with a factory wood stock, a McMillian E-2 Pistol grip stock, Springfield Armory 10 X 56 scope, one 10 round magazine, a 5 round magazine and owners manuals. Case not included.

$2800.00 FTF Okc metro or meet in between for someone farther away.

“Neither cold, nor darkness will deter good people from hastening to the dreadful place to quench the flame. They do it not for the sake of reward or fame; but they have a reward in themselves, and they love one another.”
    Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Default Re: Springfield Armory M1A

What's the S/N range? Any USGI parts? Would you be willing to sell the rifle with just the factory wood stock or even no stock at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Perplexed View Post
    What's the S/N range? Any USGI parts? Would you be willing to sell the rifle with just the factory wood stock or even no stock at all?
    PM sent.

“Neither cold, nor darkness will deter good people from hastening to the dreadful place to quench the flame. They do it not for the sake of reward or fame; but they have a reward in themselves, and they love one another.”
    Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Saturday bump.

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Monday bump with price drop to $2500.00.

Willing to trade for two AR-15 M-4 style carbines with flattop uppers and quad rails. Looking for factory built Colt, Spikes Tactical or Daniel Defense. Will discuss other brands of quality rifles.
    Last edited by Fyrtwuck; 12-02-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Wednesday bump.

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Never did see # range or if it has USGI parts?
    Everyone creates their own perception of reality. Some are just more real than others.
    That's the way I see it!!!

Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...439-12gabackup

Another Monday bump. Questions answered by PM.

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Time for another bump.

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

To answer some questions,

Serial number range is 160xxx. No USGI parts that I am aware of.

Price is $2500.00.

or,

Willing to trade for two AR-15 M-4 style carbines with flattop uppers and quad rails. Looking for factory built Colt, Spikes Tactical or Daniel Defense. Will discuss other brands of quality rifles.

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Bump time.

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Bump ttt

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Christmas Day bump.

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Bump ttt

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Time for another bump.

Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback