In the event of civil unrest or a huge natural disaster.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you prepared to survive / hunker down?

Or will you be praying for your governments services?

Remember the Super Dome? (beta FEMA Camp)

i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff438_jmrodkey_FEMA.jpg

Your thoughts?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't get the memo. Is Snowmaggedon upon us Friday?!?

In all seriousness, though, my thoughts on this are pretty well known. You'd be better off staying home and out of sight than you will be wandering around looking for "help" or going to a shelter. It it's so bad that I think my home is gonna be uninhabitable, I'm getting in that patrol car and going with my husband.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not fully prepared, but I'm getting their. I will not however, even think about "government assistance". Community assistance, church assistance, family assistance, all fine, but assisting people recover from a disaster is not governments job.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not fully prepared, but I'm getting their. I will not however, even think about "government assistance". Community assistance, church assistance, family assistance, all fine, but assisting people recover from a disaster is not governments job.

FEMA is here to help...

1.) Destroy and take over communications
2.) Turn away by gunpoint any outside assistance

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somehow our ancestors “some of us anyway” made it here in Oklahoma with only items they could carry in a single load. Granted they were some seriously rough tough salt of the earth folks but they live on as encouragement to the pioneering spirit that still flows in our veins.

Not saying it would be fun, just that they could do it and so could we.

You and your family are your number one survival tool. Square that one away long before you buy the first can of beans.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somehow our ancestors “some of us anyway” made it here in Oklahoma with only items they could carry in a single load. Granted they were some seriously rough tough salt of the earth folks but they live on as encouragement to the pioneering spirit that still flows in our veins.

Not saying it would be fun, just that they could do it and so could we.

You and your family are your number one survival tool. Square that one away long before you buy the first can of beans.

Well said. Some folks go out of their way to make getting by a lot harder than it really needs to be ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom