Strangest meal lately....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I'm sitting here reading this board eating left over biscuits and sausage gravy from earlier in the day as I enjoy a nice merlot (out of a pint mason jar) and the thought occurred to me this may be a strange meal. What's the strangest meal you've had lately?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing real strange lately, but spending many years in third world country's back in the day, and having an iron gut, there have been many culinary experiences.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last week, I had to settle on Subway for a quick lunch. They put the first layer of ham on folded one way. Then put the cheese on and then folded a second layer of meat opposite of first layer. That was strange to me.

Lmao

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting watching TV with a big plate filled with sliced Braunschweiger sausage, crackers, a purple onion, grape tomatoes, Laughing Cow cheese slices, a jar of my moms bread and butter pickles, and washing it down with Sierra Nevada pale ale.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Tuesday I had mussels and frog legs. Wife doesn't care for either, so took a couple of friends to the local Chinese place. Good grub!

Latest posts

Top Bottom