Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: This just in.... Banks will be performing "disaster" drills Feb 15th and 16th

Part of the "change" from obummer
    Okiemountaineer

Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    we have been numbed to accepting the drivel from the government as truth

We are a bunch of pu$$y's. Yep I said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Where is this country's morals headed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glocktogo View Post
    As for the damage done to the credibility of the U.S. government, he didn't cause that. The people who crapped on the Constitution and committed these foul acts did.
    JCW355 feedback

Default Re: This just in.... Banks will be performing "disaster" drills Feb 15th and 16th

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckC View Post
    Understood. Whoever is left will be depending on you to get some kind of comms back up.
    They just want .gif drives.

Quote Originally Posted by Spata View Post
    They just want .gif drives.
    Lol. Gonna need something to boost morale in a post apocalyptic world.

Well, the financial melt down predicted by Spata didn't happen.
    Nothing by Reddog1 has ever came true, so I'm going to do nothing but continue to play the market and make $$$$$$ Its been a rewarding ride recently.
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Blog Entries

Awe come on, Dennis. Let them have their fun! (It's fun egging 'em on and seeing what happens!)
    "People that talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch" - Melvin Udall

My Feedback

I'm sorry.

Back to the disaster drill......
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

No es bueno.

Blog Entries

Three prominent bankers found dead in six days. That's what we call a good start.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ignerntbend View Post
    Three prominent bankers found dead in six days. That's what we call a good start.
    Yessir, as long as they're the right 3 bankers.

WTH man...

Not like I have any money anywhere to lose, but I'd be happy if it all crashed and I got to start fresh with none of this crushing debt.

Seriously. Oddball stuff there.
    "You never know why you're alive, until you know what you would die for." - Bart Millard
    Caeci caecos ducentes.

Feedback here.

POST #12 - We Will Never Forget

Them prominent bankers screw like Jack rabbits. Three are dead but there are 742 right behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by ignerntbend View Post
    Them prominent bankers screw like Jack rabbits. Three are dead but there are 742 right behind them.
    And that's just in one dept of one local bank.
    "You never know why you're alive, until you know what you would die for." - Bart Millard
    Caeci caecos ducentes.

Feedback here.

POST #12 - We Will Never Forget

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101404566

WASHINGTON, Feb 10 (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Monday said people hoping to enroll in health coverage for March 1 may have trouble applying by Saturday's deadline because of a planned 62-hour maintenance shutdown of a Social Security Administration computer system.

The U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), the lead Obamacare agency, said the shutdown will prevent applicants from verifying their Social Security numbers and other data through the federal website, HealthCare.gov. Those unable to enroll because of the outage can request special enrollment for coverage beginning March 1, CMS said.

The Social Security computer system will be down from 3 p.m. EST (2000 GMT) on Saturday until 5 a.m. EST (1000 GMT) on Tuesday, Feb. 18, CMS said. CMS said those who have already completed an application will still able to shop or select a plan through the website.

(Reporting by David Morgan; Editing by James Dalgleish)

check the dates. does everyone run their disaster drills/maintenance at the same time?

I would suspect BOK is reviewing its contingency plans so that if the SHTF it will be in position to hand us our cash when we request it. Nothing to see here, move along.