Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Joe Walsh at the Beatles tribute.

Did any of you watch this? The wife wanted to watch even though I am not a Beatles fan I watched it with her. Towards the end Joe Walsh and a couple other guys tore it up!!!! I am not even enough of a fan to remember the song but I will not forget the performance. I will look for the video to post.

EDIT: Song was As My Guitar Gently Weeps and Gary Clark Jr. was one of the others playing.

Default Re: Joe Walsh at the Beatles tribute.

I like Joe Walsh. Never was a fan of the beatles. Just could never get past the hysterical girls screaming/crying at the concerts.
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    I like Joe Walsh. Never was a fan of the beatles. Just could never get past the hysterical girls screaming/crying at the concerts.
    Same here, but I think my wife was one of those screaming girls.

Quote Originally Posted by RickN View Post
    Did any of you watch this? The wife wanted to watch even though I am not a Beatles fan I watched it with her. Towards the end Joe Walsh and a couple other guys tore it up!!!! I am not even enough of a fan to remember the song but I will not forget the performance. I will look for the video to post.

EDIT: Song was As My Guitar Gently Weeps and Gary Clark Jr. was one of the others playing.

I like Joe Walsh and I really like while my guitar gently weeps. I'll have to see if I can find a youtube of it.

Another great version of the song is on the concert for george video. It's clapton singing / playing and a ton of other big names. If you get the disc also check out "my sweet lord" sang my Billy Preston.

Here ya go

Feedback Thread

It always seems like I'm trying to contain an outbreak and your taking the monkey to the airport.

To Whom lt May Concern:
    This will be my last letter.
    We have grown apart
    over these last six weeks.
    l now have
    two loves in my life
    big-city livin' and
    a voodoo woman named Phyllis.
    Ciao, Roberto.

I watched and enjoyed it. I saw Joe in Hampton,Va. back around 1975. I think he with Barnstorm on the card with Marshall Tucker. I was always a Beatles fan. Liverpool Legends has played Ponca City twice and they were great.

In a hundred years of superb acts, Beatles are the greatest band ever in my mind. Not to say others can't stack up... Dave Grohl is the man. Volbeat is the definition of music diversity. There will never be another Buddy Holly, John Hooker, or Hank Williams... but the Beatles can't be beat

wasn't a fan. wasn't interested. wasn't going to watch the tribute. didn't watch it.

Yahoo has a story about fans being mad at Katie Perry and her appearance on the tribute. Didn't read the story or know what the brouhaha is all about. I DON'T CARE unless it ruins her career. At that point, I still don't care.
    "Anybody in favor of gun control is a f***ing moron." Jackie Mason

I did not watch but wish I had just for ol' Joe. This is one of my favorites by Joe with the Eagles:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCy8Xtp2P20
    "When I die and go to heaven, if there are no dogs there, I want to go where the dogs are."
    Will Rogers

Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...one+Wolf+%2749

Quote Originally Posted by Profreedomokie View Post
    I watched and enjoyed it. I saw Joe in Hampton,Va. back around 1975. I think he with Barnstorm on the card with Marshall Tucker. I was always a Beatles fan. Liverpool Legends has played Ponca City twice and they were great.
    It was a good show last night. We saw the Liverpool Legends in Branson, excellent group if you like the Beatles.

Joe was on his A game for that performance last night...
    I hope that it'll be rebroadcast so I can watch it at home with better sound system...or even better a DVD version of all the performances.

How about having Joe Walsh funk'in out in your living room?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chJAwn6dwUw

I don't care too much for Prince, but I had to give him Props for tearing it up in this version from The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

It's always cool to see Joe on tv. It looked like Frampton and Steve Lukather were having a good time also.

Encore performance Wednesday night at 7:30P.M. on CBS.
    My feedback:
    http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...ghlight=Drc458

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.