What about trade goods?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmmm Badgebunny.... we could pimp some bitches out. male and female. We'd have the best whorehouse ever. :thumbup3:

Might I suggest that we hand pick our merchandise? Shall we start below?
tfdu.jpg

dt405gt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm stocking gold, silver, ammo, and a couple bottles of liquor. If we ever go back to having to barter, I think gold and silver should work as a currency. Just my opinion though. Those 4 items will get you just about anything you want in a SHTF section.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trade goods: Drinking alcohol (the cheap stuff), cheap buckets/water bottles, cheap pots and pans, some inexpensive tools (shovels, axes, hammers, saws, screwdrivers), some inexpensive nails/screws/nuts&bolts, a bunch of Chinese lanterns (the old-timey kind that burn lamp oil or kerosene) and wicks, kerosene and small containers to carry it (dispense from a bulk container), Zippo lighters/flints/wicks (Zippos will run on anything including kerosene), needles/thread/awls and bolts of sturdy cloth.

No guns, ammo, bows, arrows, food, or medical supplies will be traded. Any "excess" (stuff traded to us) may be provided in exchange for future obligations or for humanitarian reasons (Don't want people dying on my front doorstep, but I won't endanger my own.) Have two stills - one for alcohol and one for clean water (long term). Might look at beer making stuff, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom