I'm a MOMMA!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:woot: I was starting to worry that my buck was shooting blanks ...

As I've bred him to 4 does ... the first two, nada, zip, zilch ... :cry3:

These 2 does are due Wednesday, by my calculations ...

One of the girls started pulling fur this morning so I was hopeful she'd wait until after the hard freeze tonight but nope ...

Came home from TSC to find a couple of brand spanking new babies squirming around ...

Last time I checked she tried to hand me my ass ... actually she did a DANG fine job of it ... lol ... for a first time mom she is exceptionally calm and attentive to the nest. Guess I'll leave her be until Wednesday or so ...

I'm glad she's looking like she's gonna be a good mom because she's my biggest doe ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... you guys never heard of adoption?? :wink2:

You guys are gonna have to wait on the pics a few days. Mommy jumps up and runs over and gets on the nest and makes this really mean growling sound every time I reach over to her nest. I'm just glad they didn't freeze last night -- first time mom and all ...

I'm tickled pink that she's gonna be a good mom and am not gonna stress her by digging around in her cage.

Oh ... and Boehler ... not only on my dime but I was taking him to the gals ... Tell me, how much better can a guy have it?? Housekeeper, catered meals and all the booty a bunny could ask for ...

Btw, far as I can tell there are at least 4 babies ... maybe 5

Latest posts

Top Bottom