Obama statement on immigration sets stage for executive action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osage48

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is definitely no doubt which party has less problem breaking the law. What Nixon in 1974, would not make the news today if a Dem did it.
Look at the IRS scandal!!!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Possibly true, but the Dems are, at least at present, much better at twisting the system to their own ends.

Clever they are, not smart, but clever.
One thing I love about the "trespassing squatters" - I see tons of them living in East Tulsa, working their butts off, raising their families, being successful to some degree.
And most of them can't speak English, or obtain legal documents. (DL, SSN, etc..)
It really makes the race pimps blood boil when you point out how these folks have the ability to acheive, when some who are born n bred here just want to cry and whine, 'bout how tough it is.....

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clever they are, not smart, but clever.
One thing I love about the "trespassing squatters" - I see tons of them living in East Tulsa, working their butts off, raising their families, being successful to some degree.
And most of them can't speak English, or obtain legal documents. (DL, SSN, etc..)
It really makes the race pimps blood boil when you point out how these folks have the ability to acheive, when some who are born n bred here just want to cry and whine, 'bout how tough it is.....

Why ya playin' the race card.? They are illegal aliens, lawbreakers. They should have got in line, got their papers and followed our laws. Illegal aliens are solely responsible for the decline in wages of unskilled and skilled tradesmen and craftworkers. Jobs that real, genuine American citizens could be doing that they can now no longer do. Yep, I think these illegals are a blight and scourge on our country. Some of my family lines immigrated to this country but they did it legally. They didn't jump the fence or swim across the river.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why ya playin' the race card.? They are illegal aliens, lawbreakers. They should have got in line, got their papers and followed our laws. Illegal aliens are solely responsible for the decline in wages of unskilled and skilled tradesmen and craftworkers. Jobs that real, genuine American citizens could be doing that they can now no longer do. Yep, I think these illegals are a blight and scourge on our country. Some of my family lines immigrated to this country but they did it legally. They didn't jump the fence or swim across the river.

Easy, now. I fully believe our borders should be sealed, and illegals driven out.
Yet - we have them here, and whether you like it or not, most of them do work, most of them without workers comp insurance, or any of the benefits you and I have. Yes, they also suck the system if they get benefits without paying taxes.
I'm simply pointing out that illegal aliens are at a severe disadvantage compared to U.S. citizens (as it should be), yet still manage to be successful. And some of our "own" claim the system is keeping them down.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The last time I went through the airport at Anchorage, all I saw were Japanese. I'm not kidding, Yukon. What's the deal up there? Are Japanese moving into the fishing and mineral industries? Moving in and harvesting Alaska's timber? It looked like Tokyo at the airport in Anchorage. If it's Japanese it's OK, but if it's Mexican it isn't?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I went through the airport at Anchorage, all I saw were Japanese. I'm not kidding, Yukon. What's the deal up there? Are Japanese moving into the fishing and mineral industries? Moving in and harvesting Alaska's timber? It looked like Tokyo at the airport in Anchorage. If it's Japanese it's OK, but if it's Mexican it isn't?

Most likely Filipina's. They make up the largest minority population. Then in the mix are Samoans, Japanese and Hmongs. They come here legally. If you've ever looked at the geography of Alaska it would be almost impossible to get here from those countries otherwise. I'd bet though a lot of them overstay there visa's.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most likely Filipina's. They make up the largest minority population. Then in the mix are Samoans, Japanese and Hmongs. They come here legally. If you've ever looked at the geography of Alaska it would be almost impossible to get here from those countries otherwise. I'd bet though a lot of them overstay there visa's.

It was at the airport. and yes they were Japanese. I don't doubt what you're saying about Alaska's demographics, I was enroute to Japan and didn't get out of the airport. Do yall still have that taxidermied timber wolf there? I swear, that was the largest dog I have ever seen. It was bigger than a St. Bernard.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was at the airport. and yes they were Japanese. I don't doubt what you're saying about Alaska's demographics, I was enroute to Japan and didn't get out of the airport. Do yall still have that taxidermied timber wolf there? I swear, that was the largest dog I have ever seen. It was bigger than a St. Bernard.
ed

Probably at the north terminal. That's where the international flights leave from. Your right though mostly Japanese working on that side. That timber wolf is still there. I don't understand why all the Japanese are here but there are lots of them. And their population rises in the summer months.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ed

Probably at the north terminal. That's where the international flights leave from. Your right though mostly Japanese working on that side. That timber wolf is still there. I don't understand why all the Japanese are here but there are lots of them. And their population rises in the summer months.

Is that wolf typical of the species, or is it just a damned big wolf?

Latest posts

Top Bottom