I think I got scammed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Long story short. End of the day yesterday. Guy in Nissan Frontier with freezer locker in the pickup bed (kind of like a mini schwans truck) kind of painted camo too came by house. Said he was selling meat. Truck said Prairie meats or something like that. I went ahead and looked at the meat. Variety packs of meat. Had like New York Strips. Sirloin Burger. Filets. Etc. Etc.

Meat looked good. Wanted like $350+ tax. for one case. but said and he would throw in another variety pack for free. I told him didn't exactly have that much on me at the moment. He said alright, well, what can you give me for 1 case. Told him I could only come up with $200 cash. He said, alright I will take it. "Gotta meet my quota for the day yada yada." So basically got 18 sirloin Burgers. like 6 kansas city. 8 filets. and some other steaks. I don't remember. I have like a case of 40 something pieces of meat now that I got for $200.

Damn salseman can sure say the right words. I feel like I still got conned and this meat is going to absolutely suck ass when I thaw it out. What say ye OSA. Is ol' PanhandleGlocker an idiot?

Apologies for bad grammar, etc. Kind of mad at myself right now and can't think clearly.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
was it IOWA steak? The same techniques used 2 years ago, trying to scam me and I can do better math on my head then him using his calculator. I told to to take all those meat out and leave my office. If he is a very tall guy with darker skin guy. It could be the same guy.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those rank up there with the crews that run around and sell the magic cleaners and then hand over a bottle of diluted sodium. They alway have the "I just delivered to your neighbor and had this leftover. Its gonna go bad if I dont sell it fast". Sorry but you got...got.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally would not eat meat bought out of the back of a truck from an unknown source. I know ...we don't know where every bite of meat we take comes from but I can reduce my chances of getting something nasty.

Coz

Latest posts

Top Bottom