I think I got scammed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The meat isnt rotten, but its lesser quality than what youd find at walmart in the frozen box of bits section. I bought once before. I got two boxes for $120. Weighed the crap and realized I still paid $6 a pound.

When they show up, I tell em "nope, not interested" before they even get out of the truck

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you really don't want the meat then you might consider donating it to a soup kitchen or half way house. The donation might be worth more then the loss

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't bother answering the door. If it's a nice day where I've left the door open, the dogs scare them back into their truck with their growling contest.

Sent at a speed of 3*10^8 meters per second via Tapatalk.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... I wish they'd come by here ... I'd love to see the look on their face when I tell them I grow my own ... ;) Ah, but alas, nobody ever rings our doorbell when that patrol car is parked out front ... :) Not that that is a bad thing ... :naughty:

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that we did buy some Iowa Meat Company meat one time while living in McAlester. Probably did overpay/get scammed, but the beef we got was actually pretty good off the grill. The chicken on the other hand I didn't care for at all...

Latest posts

Top Bottom