.22 ammo in Bartlesville WalMart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
333 and 525 packs showing up on BrassBadger... I went in to see if it was out yet (it said for an hour), but of course they haven't brought it out.

Irritated lady behind the counter said it could be anywhere form 6-10 and I could wait in line. There was already one guy waiting.

Just a heads' up. I would offer it at cost to local OSAers who couldn't get any, but I ain't gonna wait in line for hours, either. If you need some badly, get down there and get in line.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most stores are holding it until 7:00am, trust me, been there many times, just trying to help fellow shooters out, if brass badger says it's in stock for any time under about 14 hours, get to the store and get in line, if you don’t see any people, they don't have any, brassbadger has never been wrong, only you won't score any if you don't get there early.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most stores are holding it until 7:00am, trust me, been there many times, just trying to help fellow shooters out, if brass badger says it's in stock for any time under about 14 hours, get to the store and get in line, if you don’t see any people, they don't have any, brassbadger has never been wrong, only you won't score any if you don't get there early.

BB is totally wrong about the Poteau WM. It shows lots of .22 in stock for weeks.

Nada.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The dept manager gets there at 7am and the dept opens at that time, hence to why they put it out then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom