Oklahoma Supreme Court delays executions of two inmates suing state

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if our State Legislatures are thinking of a "back-up" plan. Meaning...while the courts are hammering out a more human method of execution use the old, reliable, and tried method. Pick one of three boxes....I demand to see my tax money at work..or the state can refund me...I'll take a check.

Box#1. Hanging

Box#2. Electrocution

Box#3. Firing Squad

Or are these inhumane and draconian. If they are, use what the FDA, Health Department, Oklahoma Agriculture approve for "putting down" animals to be processed....the air powered gun that drives a rod into the brain. If those three agencies approve it...it must be good!!

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we let nonviolent drug offenders go we'd have plenty of room in the jails and budget to let god take care of the murderers and other violent types, and we as a state wouldn't have to bloody our hands killing people.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we let nonviolent drug offenders go we'd have plenty of room in the jails and budget to let god take care of the murderers and other violent types, and we as a state wouldn't have to bloody our hands killing people.

Actually, no. I don't want to pay my wages to support a murderer living any longer than necessary. I'd throw the switch/button/plunger myself before you pop off about blah, blah, blah, bigot, homophobe or whatever lefty attack phrase you've heard from MSN today.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, no. I don't want to pay my wages to support a murderer living any longer than necessary.

What about if they didn't actually do it?

You are fine with the blood of the innocent being on your hands? You want your tax money to pay for the taking of another humans life?

I personally don't like my taxes being used to kill other people.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, no. I don't want to pay my wages to support a murderer living any longer than necessary. I'd throw the switch/button/plunger myself before you pop off about blah, blah, blah, bigot, homophobe or whatever lefty attack phrase you've heard from MSN today.

Have we a Ram among the sheep?

Latest posts

Top Bottom