Pat Robertson, an asteroid and the end times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Former NASA astronauts are expected to warn today that the Earth has been slammed by far more asteroids than previously thought -- including 26 impacts since 2001 that caused explosions on the scale of an atomic bomb.

Now, televangelist Pat Robertson says one of those rocks could bring about the prophesied "end times" -- just as he predicted in a 1995 novel.

http://newsok.com/pat-robertson-an-asteroid-and-the-end-times/article/4275938

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never did watch tv-evangelist but I had a feeling that Pat Robertson was the most "level headed" of them all. The past few years, I think he's joined the "whack-pack" bunch.

Jimmy Swaggart...c'mon...you knew that was coming. With cousins like Jerry Lee Lewis and Mickey Gilley, foolin' around was in his family and his DNA.

Oral Roberts...Oral to heaven in '87. I remember back in '87, when he proclaimed God would take him home if he didn't raise enough money. I sent him $20 bucks amd a little note. The note stated: "20 bucks to tip the taxi driver..heaven is a looong way".

Ernest Anglie...a buddy use to act like him when he was a little intoxicated. Remember Ernest would have you put your hand on the television screen to touch his hand. My buddy..when drunk..would yell and raise his hand..
"Put your hand on the television screen as a form of contact"

Now Pat Robertson...

Glad to be agnostic with a leaning toward converting to Judaism.

Latest posts

Top Bottom