Pat Robertson, an asteroid and the end times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pat Robertson, and all those like him, are nuttier than a squirrel turd.

LOL, an asteroid strike may be what destroys the earth?? LMAO, duh, you're kidding. We're peppered by asteroids all the time and eventually, if man isn't destroyed some other way, a large enough space rock will hit the earth and that's it. It just as easily be a massive gamma ray burst that swings by and fries the entire planet. All those bunkers will essentially be tombs cause nothing on earth can withstand that kind of event. Although, I would like to have a high end bunker to hunker in during tornado season, or if this Ukraine/Crimea thing goes south.

What does a chicken with a cleft beak sound like? Mock, mock, mock.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Send money to the 700 Club encouraging them to keep Pat Robertson on the air for many years after he's forgotten his own name.
If he could still fake it, I'd be against it. He doesn't fake it so well anymore. He's liable to be in the middle of a serious statement and suddenly go chasing after a butterfly. How the mighty have fallen. No, I am not that happy about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom