Not Again! Just move back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longhorntitan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Basically I'm with you longhorntitan. Like henschman however, I don't know where they are supposed to move back too. But hey, I wish all I had to do was sit around and think up ways that society, government "establishment", schools, democrats, liberals, and militias were stopping me from having my fair share in life. Some people will find fault with anything that twists their tit just a little. If you don't want to say the pledge, then don't. If you don't like it all, then leave out the parts you don't like. But, don't try to make everyone else follow your individual ideas just because it makes you feel better, or prevents you from feeling just as good as someone else. How you feel is up to you! Heck, if you don't like having to feel dependent on oxygen, then just quit breathing!

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get why some people let their dangles get all knotted up about the idea that some communist invented the pledge to indoctrinate children into state worship. You know what each of those children has? Parents: Parents who can teach their children that to pledge their allegiance to the flag of these United States is to pledge their allegiance to the idea of self governance, of natural rights, and to the Republic in which those and other high ideals have been manifest. I will agree with you that throwing yourself down at the altar of the state is a pretty pathetic way to live your life. That being said, who says you can't say the pledge and mean it without "worshipping" the state? Did you ever sing your alma mater in high school or college? Ever sing your favorite team's "fight song"? Get over yourself and the fact that you "know" something that others don't; that you're somehow on the outside of some great ruse that you are clever enough to know about, but weren't supposed to. Or, don't. They're your dangles, after all.

longhorntitan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My apologies - the article doesn't name a country or even if there is a foreign stance on the situation. It does state that they are not being identified in person only as "Does".

I'm just stating my opinion on the things that made this country great in the past are somehow not good enough for the people who were born and raised here or come here seeking freedoms denied by whatever country they did come from. The "free minds" of today think they're being herded like sheep to slaughter if they don't somehow speak up against something or what things done differently. I've always thought of the Pledge as a way of the people of this great country showing solidarity and will continue to do so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom