Not Again! Just move back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I meant that the words "under God" are in it and it has overwhelmingly been accepted for decades now. If you don't like it then skip it, or just don't say the pledge at all. Make up your own and say it. But, don't try to make the majority change to fit the minority over something that is rather trivial really.

X 1000000000 agree

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Basically I'm with you longhorntitan. Like henschman however, I don't know where they are supposed to move back too. But hey, I wish all I had to do was sit around and think up ways that society, government "establishment", schools, democrats, liberals, and militias were stopping me from having my fair share in life. Some people will find fault with anything that twists their tit just a little. If you don't want to say the pledge, then don't. If you don't like it all, then leave out the parts you don't like. But, don't try to make everyone else follow your individual ideas just because it makes you feel better, or prevents you from feeling just as good as someone else. How you feel is up to you! Heck, if you don't like having to feel dependent on oxygen, then just quit breathing!

Where is the LIKE button? As unhappy as many people seem to be with this country, maybe they should go somewhere else because there are far more of us that think this country despite it's faults, is still the best there is. If that statement upsets you, you can kiss my a$$.

Latest posts

Top Bottom