When is the right time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they refuse to stand for election. As long as we still have the ballot box, the cartridge box is off the table.

I agree with this. The only problem is that the corrupt politicians have rigged the voting for years. Redistricting, promise of free stuff, putting corrupt groups like Acorn in charge of the voting stations. Hell, what happens when we see that Acorn helped Mickey Mouse and Goofy vote? We tell the American people that we can not have voter ID laws and that you are a racist if you want people to show an ID when they vote. The MSM damn sure does it's part to push things in the direction they want.

Yes I know that I must be a crazy right wing radical for saying this.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At what point, or after what event are free citizens obligated to revolt against a tyrannical government? Is it when the government violates the rights of the people it serves? Is it when innocent citizens are killed or hurt by agents of the government, and those agents are then acquitted of wrong doing? Is it when the government works to serve itself more than the people? Hint: all of these are, and have been happening. So when does it become our duty as free men and women to depose the government that serves itself and not us?
To everyone, I am not in any way advocating or inciting violence. I am neither violent nor extreme in really any sense of the word. With one exception, I believe in the constitution and what it stands for and could accomplish without so many liberals trying to "fix" this country. Beyond that I'd like to know, when is it time to put an end to rhetoric?

Don't worry about it, a economic collapse caused by its own policies will bring our government down, no shots required. You will need ammo during the reorganization. There will be 100 million zombies without a clue of how to survive when the handouts stop.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, a economic collapse caused by its own policies will bring our government down, no shots required. You will need ammo during the reorganization. There will be 100 million zombies without a clue of how to survive when the handouts stop.

I'm gonna have to buy me a rifle for that. I lost mine in a boating accident.
I do have some tasty recipes for zombie, though.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." – 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution (1996) Claire Wolfe

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there's an opportunity in between outright revolt and passive acquiescence. Minor skirmishes like the Nevada incident are necessary to put the .gov on notice that it is over-reaching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom