When is the right time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there's an opportunity in between outright revolt and passive acquiescence. Minor skirmishes like the Nevada incident are necessary to put the .gov on notice that it is over-reaching.

I think this is spot on. I personally don't think the Nevada rancher is legally right (although I wish he was), but the .gov went completely out of control on this one. Maybe it will make them back up and reconsider to other legal and responsible ways of acting. He should have paid his grazing fees, but I really doubt it had much to do with what the real desires of the BLM are. I'm not talking about the Harry Reid connection. That could be real, or not. But, the BLM had reasons it wanted grazing cattle out of the picture so it could use the land in some other way that didn't involve and didn't allow for cattle grazing allotments.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, a economic collapse caused by its own policies will bring our government down, no shots required. You will need ammo during the reorganization. There will be 100 million zombies without a clue of how to survive when the handouts stop.

I actually think an economic collapse will have the opposite effect on the .gov. Any economic collapse will be used by those who wish to remain in power. The gloves will come off, any veil of civility and Constitutionality will be lifted, and those who oppose the regime will face open and brutal warfare.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually think an economic collapse will have the opposite effect on the .gov. Any economic collapse will be used by those who wish to remain in power. The gloves will come off, any veil of civility and Constitutionality will be lifted, and those who oppose the regime will face open and brutal warfare.

Another logical thought. A government/financial crisis will only empower the government and give an excuse to tighten it's control.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is spot on. I personally don't think the Nevada rancher is legally right (although I wish he was), but the .gov went completely out of control on this one. Maybe it will make them back up and reconsider to other legal and responsible ways of acting. He should have paid his grazing fees, but I really doubt it had much to do with what the real desires of the BLM are. I'm not talking about the Harry Reid connection. That could be real, or not. But, the BLM had reasons it wanted grazing cattle out of the picture so it could use the land in some other way that didn't involve and didn't allow for cattle grazing allotments.

I tend to agree. However, Reid is smooth pissed off that the BLM was thwarted. That alone makes me happy as all get out. :D

And that will be the EXACT time to reply in kind...Tenfold :(

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

What most don't bother hearing is that they really didn't give him the option of paying his fees. The BLM cut his head count and acreage to basically nothing, so what was he supposed to pay? This premise is the very subject of this thread. Why did they run every single rancher except this one that said "eff you" out of that county? I think we know why, but nobody has bothered to even ask, much less get an answer.

To the OP I too think that things will only get worse and I don't know which way it will go. I think SMS is right but my gut tells me that the asshats in DC right now don't have the balls. But I've been wrong before.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with this. The only problem is that the corrupt politicians have rigged the voting for years. Redistricting, promise of free stuff, putting corrupt groups like Acorn in charge of the voting stations. Hell, what happens when we see that Acorn helped Mickey Mouse and Goofy vote? We tell the American people that we can not have voter ID laws and that you are a racist if you want people to show an ID when they vote. The MSM damn sure does it's part to push things in the direction they want.

Yes I know that I must be a crazy right wing radical for saying this.
No, you are exactly right. And I fell the same way. Glad to know I ain't alone.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Armed resistance to state aggression is absolutely and always justified... the question is, is it the most effective way of securing liberty? It could easily backfire in many instances.

I think gun control is one area where a hard line has to be drawn though, as this issue threatens our ability to respond to future threats to our liberty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom