When is the right time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At what point, or after what event are free citizens obligated to revolt against a tyrannical government? Is it when the government violates the rights of the people it serves? Is it when innocent citizens are killed or hurt by agents of the government, and those agents are then acquitted of wrong doing? Is it when the government works to serve itself more than the people? Hint: all of these are, and have been happening. So when does it become our duty as free men and women to depose the government that serves itself and not us?
To everyone, I am not in any way advocating or inciting violence. I am neither violent nor extreme in really any sense of the word. With one exception, I believe in the constitution and what it stands for and could accomplish without so many liberals trying to "fix" this country. Beyond that I'd like to know, when is it time to put an end to rhetoric?

Last edited:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At what point, or after what event are free citizens obligated to revolt against a tyrannical government? Is it when the government violates the rights of the people it serves? Is it when innocent citizens are killed or hurt by agents of the government, and those agents are then acquitted of wrong doing? Is it when the government works to serve itself more than the people? Hint: all of these are, and have been happening. So when does it become our duty as free men and women to depose the government that serves itself and not us?
To everyone, I am not in any way advocating or inciting violence. I am neither violent nor extreme in really any sense of the word. With one exception, I believe in the constitution and what it stands for and could accomplish without so many liberals trying to "fix" this country. Beyond that I'd like to know, when is it time to put an end to rhetoric?
When they refuse to stand for election. As long as we still have the ballot box, the cartridge box is off the table.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the time is now. Elections mean squat these days. Who puts the men in that election? Corporations do an now that there is no cap on contributions....

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dear Mr. DHS Agent,

I sold all my guns and would never revolt against the government.

Regards,

Spata

P.s. Please don't shoot my dog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom