Schnauzer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anne Lockney of Ruedesheim Schnauzers (405) 348-8115. These are the only ones I would ever own after the last one we had.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about Oklahoma. We got our mini from Arkansas a few years ago. I think we weren't able to find a breeder in Oklahoma at the time but maybe it's changed.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cartmell Kennels in Chandler.

Unreal the temperament of her animals. Incredibly well bred, with no medical problems at all. None. We have a 5 yo female that is probably the best mannered and smartest dog I've ever owned, and I've owned a bunch of dogs.

Get ready, she isn't cheap.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys.... I'll look into Cartmell..... Not looking to spend a small fortune though

Sent from my Galaxy Note III

Sometimes, she'll sell her breeding stock. We bought a puppy, but she's gone up a BUNCH since we brought ours home.

edit - a quick google found a breeder in LA that has some of her stock, and her prices are more like Cartmell's were 5 years ago.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've looked into adopting, not against it, but there are never Schnauzers available..at least not full schnuazers....I'd like to get one as a pup if I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom