Wally World Find!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New Savage Axis 223 Bolt Action, display model with box discounted to $200 plus taxes. I am happy.

I went for Bath Soap and French Vanilla Coffee mate and thought I would walk through and see IF by chance there was any 22, since I was getting rid of a brick this evening to a gent from Arms List for his kiddos. Well NO22, but asked about the Savage and the gal said the Manager would discount it, if I was interested. And he did. So I guess my good deed got me a good deal!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grandson is really gonna like it. I put a Redfield on it that is worth twice the rifle, gonna make him a nice varmint rifle. Might even keep him from burning up the AR ammo too!

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats, That's a pretty good deal, almost $100 off from what I've seen. My first high power rifle was a Savage and, dang, it was an accurate sweet gun. If the people I knew, that knew a whole lot more about rifles than I did at the time, were shocked how my relatively inexpensive Savage was considerably more accurate than their rifles. Long story short, it began my lifelong loyalty to Savage rifles. From what I've read the Axis is quite as refined and has a few areas that are a little rough but still shoots 1/2 MOA out of the box which is amazing for a $350 rifle, or in the OP's case, a $200 rifle. Very cool!

Latest posts

Top Bottom