Worst disgusting reply I have EVER heard on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am waiting for the FEDs to wade thru that group like they were campfire girls! What makes people think they can resist? The .gov holds cards people! All the "Group" above is getting to do, is get wiped out and swept under the table. Sorry man! Its a fact.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Wishing death on American citizens tired of tyranny.

Disgusting Sir.

**SPIT**

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"I am waiting for the FEDs to wade thru that group like they were campfire girls! What makes people think they can resist? The .gov holds cards people! All the "Group" above is getting to do, is get wiped out and swept under the table. Sorry man! Its a fact."
-higgimw

When using a quote it's customary to include the source.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I am waiting for the FEDs to wade thru that group like they were campfire girls! What makes people think they can resist? The .gov holds cards people! All the "Group" above is getting to do, is get wiped out and swept under the table. Sorry man! Its a fact."
-higgimw

When using a quote it's customary to include the source.

I was hoping he would call himself out.

That pissed me off.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And this is the reason our country is where its at, don't stand up against anyone, everyone gets a trophy, don't hit the bully in the mouth, everyone needs to be paid the same. At least my children will know that I stood up for something or someone who ever that may be one day, but I did stand.

It will be my choice to decide when and where I stand.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And this is the reason our country is where its at, don't stand up against anyone, everyone gets a trophy, don't hit the bully in the mouth, everyone needs to be paid the same. At least my children will know that I stood up for something or someone who ever that may be one day, but I did stand.

It will be my choice to decide when and where I stand.

At least that group is willing to die on their feet.

Amen x.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom