Okie98

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
great guy to deal with he had his wife meet me In Seminole on here way to Ada we were suppose to meet at 9am this morning and she arrived at 7:30. transactions went smooth as silk i couldn't have been more pleased i would definitely do business with him again,

Okie, hope you enjoy the pistol. :thumb:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Met with Okie98 in McAlester today. I was 30 minutes late and he STILL waited for me! :bowdown: Awesome guy to deal with - we need more like him in America! :patriot:

Thanks Al...:thumb:...Give your 97 year old mother-in-law a big hug for me! :bighug:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okie98 and myself met up today for a trade, and I'm very pleased. This is my second time working with him. We met a couple of years ago through another gun forum, and worked out a sale. Absolutely a fantastic guy to deal with. I enjoyed our first meeting and even more the second!!!!

Leighton

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had two FTF deals with Al in the last two weeks and I could not be happier! He was early both time and delivered as promised. Super nice guy!!!!
Looking forward to dealing with you again Al!

Latest posts

Top Bottom