ruger 10/22 stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davecaris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interested in the ars archangel stock, anyone put one on, will it fit bull barrel?
Well made? fitment? Also checking out the ati stock that looks preety cool, tapco makes some great stocks, just want something a little different. I saw a ars archangel stock on ebay for 139. good price? More than I want and can spend but it looks sweet.

thanks!

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased the archangel stock from C&J in Bethany. It is pretty cool. I don't think it would hold up if abused, but for knocking about at the range/field it should work well.
Know that there are 2 different versions: The cheaper version does not have the rear and front sights. I bought the cheaper version, since I was going to put a cheap red dot on it.

The top of the stock on mine did not fit quite flush with the bottom part, so a little sanding helped out.

As far as the bull barrel fitting....If I remember right, I think that the instructions said that the stock will fit fine, since it is a floating barrel setup (please double check me on this!) However, the faux flash-suppressor and plastic bayonet will not fit on the end of a bull barrel, only the standard barrel.

I will try to get some pictures of mine when I get the chance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom