Question about CCW classes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobsterknuckles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to go to a CCW class this Saturday. Is there any in OKC/Norman area that's 50 bucks for the class? I would go to H&H but they're booked for like 3 months. Thanks for the info

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I don't think you'll find a class for $50.

The class at Savage Trading between Yukon and OKC (NW10th, west of Sara Rd) has a class for $65, they provide the firearm and ammo for the class.

Mark, the instructor, is a great guy and it's a great class.

give them a call if you're interested.(405) 324-8300

tacoma

Marksman
Reaction score
AT OA there are business cards at the checkout that advertise a class, I think it is $50 which includes everything. I already took the class but gave the card to a co-worker that was looking. You may want to call them and get the #.

Lobsterknuckles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AT OA there are business cards at the checkout that advertise a class, I think it is $50 which includes everything. I already took the class but gave the card to a co-worker that was looking. You may want to call them and get the #.

?? This confuses me. Could you be more specific? I don't know what OA is, nor would I need to get their number if I already called them 0_o lol.

tacoma

Marksman
Reaction score
Sorry. Meant OAS which is Outdoor America store on McArthur in OKC Not good with the street #'s but...many people on this board shop there so...shouldnt be difficult to get an address or #

sky king

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knuckles: Call Big Boy's Guns in Wheatland. That's about 6 miles West of Will Rogers Airport on Hwy 152 (old Newcastle Road) at South Council Road. Mike has a class every Saturday and usually has an opening.

The $60 fee is set by statute. Anything more would be for gun rental, etc. Anything less is a special break by the school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom