I can report one small Oklahoma victory for gun owners and the 2nd amendment!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The City Bites on S. Western has closed down (actually months ago, but I just found out / noticed it)!!

As you may know, all City Bites locations put up "stupid signs".**

Point is, please keep up the good work, Oklahomans, by boycotting any place posting a stupid sign, and more importantly, giving them a letter telling them WHY you're boycotting them! :D (See me if you need a form letter to use that works well in getting some to change their policies, and irritate the ones who don't). Please continue to boycott other City Bites, Outback Steakhouses, many banks, and others who persist in using the stupid signs. And give yourself a pat on the back for running these guys out of business, or at least helping.

**Stupid signs are so named because you'd have to be stupid to put one up, and they encourage crime, rather than reduce crime. They create "resistance-free crime / killing zones" for mass murderers and other criminals. They look like this:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=...owed+sign&gbv=2&aq=1&oq=no+guns+allowe&aqi=g2

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think I would actually have to agree with liliysdad here. I don't see how this is a win for anyone.

+1,these signs are usually some corporate policy,not the views of our local friends who work there.By boycotting you are merely risking putting more of your neighbors out of work during hard times. :angry3: Steve

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta agree with the mob here. Hate to see anybody local go under.

Wait, were they locally owned, or corporate? If they were corporate, then good riddance! If they were a locally owned business, then I am truly sorry.

I think they really went out 'cause Jersey Mikes is SOOOOOO danged good!

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont see the big deal with a business having a sign up. Should I boycott public schools and universities?

These signs, are not law. They are a request, and as long as you abide by the SDA, noone will ever know you were armed. If you are going to boycott City Bites, do it because they charge to much for a spud. If you are going to boycott outback, do it because their steaks suck. If you are going to boycott a bank, do it because their interest rates suck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom