Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Thread: Hunting Lease

Default Hunting Lease

Just had 2500 acres open up in Major Co. near Waynoka Ok. Price is $3.60 an acre. Great deer and duck hunting. Also lots of dove and varmits. There are mule deer that come on and off the land. I shot a 16 point deer out there last year. Needing 6 people and that is all that will be hunting on the property is 6 people. There are about 8 ponds on the property and one is about 20-40 acres. Email me if you are interested. There are camping spots 10 minutes up the road. I will be out there this weekend if someone wants to see the land.
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

My feedback..... http://www.okshooters.com/forums/sho...ight=peppersac

Default Re: Hunting Lease

That will be a great lease. If I was in that area, I'd jump all over it.
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Well you should sell everything and move!! J/k
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

My feedback..... http://www.okshooters.com/forums/sho...ight=peppersac

Quote Originally Posted by peppersac View Post
    Well you should sell everything and move!! J/k
    I've spent a ton of time out there on the dunes at Little Sahara. We never saw a deer out there (imagine that), but have seen lots of them on the way home, just outside of that area
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."