CCW arrest history

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatmax987

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to get my hands on my arrest history (nothing serious) so that I can accurately fill out CCW form. I've heard to "list everything" and I'm wanting to be accurate with dates etc. Anyone know how to go about getting records?

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
call the county records division or court clerk in some cases (of each county arrest occurred in) and if dates were before digital files then you will have to pay for a manual search.

Turnip

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard that the OSBI is your one stop shop. If you wondering about something on your record you should have them pull your history. That's the same action they will take when processing your application.

fatmax987

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. Here's what I found out-
1) OSBI Record $15
2) Oklahoma County .50 cents
3)http://www.okc.gov/courts/index.html (check a ticket or warrant - search by various methods) Free

Need to go to all three- each had different info and some overlap.

Luckily I didn't have to worry about any counties other than Oklahoma. I think you would need to go to individual county records to get all records.

The records were still somewhat confusing to decipher - I ended up contacting a lawyer buddy to verify info such as: is deferred sentence a conviction? and similar questions.

Hope this helps somebody limit the amount of legwork.

Again thanks for all the info!

Latest posts

Top Bottom