H&H in OKC on bows?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PYPLYNR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I checked H&H out today. I think they did a pretty good job considering it was packed. I had a guy by the name of Al and he seemed pretty knowledgeable about what he was doing. I need to check out Kings Pawn I guess. What brands do they carry? I need to find me a new shop to deal with. The place I have been going I'm not real impressed because it seems like one of those "you come in once or twice a year, so you can wait" type places. All in all I would recomend going back to H&H. Weekdays in mid day or something maybe they wouldn't be so busy and can really work with me and my bow.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kings Archery They are a dealer of Alpine bows. I know they will work on others. I had a buddy that had bought a Parker package and it wasn't even set up close for him. He was discouraged about it and I convinced him before giving up to take it to Kings. He purchased a 1/2 dozen arrows and they adjusted his bow for free. They made a lifelong customer.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not trying to steal the thread here, but I will never give H&H another dime for anything. went and looked at a .22 mag revolver, the one in the case was a .22 mag, guy said he'd pull me one from the back. did the paperwork, got the gun home and it was a .22 long. i called and they basically told me tough ****, you should have checked the gun at the register. ***** THOSE GUYS!
Davenports in Prague does good work i'm told.