OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
May 16th. Sign in 9:00 and hammer down at 10:00. Long range rifle, buckshot, slugs, birdshot and pistol. Stages won't be posted prior to the match but roundcounts will. We will use the OKC scoring matrix which requires two hits on paper. Alphas will subtract a quarter second each, as will bravo's. Charlies are even time. Delta's add a half second each. Mike's add 5 seconds, as do no-shoots. Procedurals are 5 seconds too. LR steel adds 15 seconds for failure to knock down or hit and 30 seconds failure to engage. Slugs only require 1 but count twice. Will be a lot of rifle and shotgun with a bit of pistol on 4 of the 5 stages. It will be a really fun match an an awesome scoring matrix

M

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for trying Mike. The May match will be a good tune up for FNH and your debut on the TV show 3 Gun Nation.

You think anybody would notice if I showed up at the Land Run with an AR, M2 and a couple of Glocks if I was wearing one of those cowboy getups?

Aldrin44

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think anybody would notice if I showed up at the Land Run with an AR, M2 and a couple of Glocks if I was wearing one of those cowboy getups?

Will anyone case color a Glock? I'll tape an extra barrel onto the side of my Saiga and go with you. Maybe we can make it through a couple of stages before they catch on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom