Best place for AR15 accessories....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in Oklahoma? I hate spending as much for shipping as I do for a product. So, where's the best place (preferably in Tulsa, but not limited to it) to get accessories like rail covers, magazines, etc?

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure about Tulsa but we have a new gun shop that just opened yesterday in OKC. It's called Cold Hand Arms and they have a good selection of stuff especially Magpul and Yankee Hill. I picked up a Yankee Hill Free Float tube and a Rock River Arms cantilever mount. If you're ever out this way, you should check them out.

As far as online, try Grafs and Sons. It mainly a reloading supply store but they do have some AR stuff and shipping is included but they do charge $4.95 as a processi g fee.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont know of a local place. Kinda sucks. I order from bravocompanyusa.com and skdtac.com a lot. Good prices, fast shipping. Botach is another good one.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're paying as much for shipping as you are for parts, then you're not buying parts that you need to order (or someone is screwing you on shipping).

Bravo Company is a good place to order from. So is weaponparts.com, riflegear.com, and several other places online (fast shipping and they won't screw you).

Sadly, in Tulsa, there isn't much of a selection for high-end AR stuff (just doesn't seem to be a market for it).

What are you looking for?

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just looking for a source for magazines, rail covers, and other such little things. Found a great place to buy magazines online. Stainless Steel or Teflon coated aluminum mags for $7.95 each. Only problem is, the shipping is UPS and it's $11.95 whether you buy one, or several. I was going to only buy a couple right now, but didn't want the high shipping charge. I may just wait and buy 6 or 7 to make the shipping justifiable.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember OPS having a couple things. Sportsworld probably has the biggest selection in Tulsa. I would check out Sooner Guns on Mingo as well, he is a real nice guy and has a good amount of AR goodies. I just purchased a rifle from him recently and he seemed to have pretty darn good prices. I'll be doing most my shopping there from now on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom