Ammo's getting cheaper!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snagged a 1000 round case of Lake City 5.56 in stripper clips off of AR15.com EE for $300 shipped. A guy was selling 8000 rounds and I got the last case. Haven't seen LC that cheap for awhile. There are a lot of good deals lately popping up on there. I would buy more but don't want the wife to get too suspicious.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Snagged a 1000 round case of Lake City 5.56 in stripper clips off of AR15.com EE for $300 shipped. A guy was selling 8000 rounds and I got the last case. Haven't seen LC that cheap for awhile. There are a lot of good deals lately popping up on there. I would buy more but don't want the wife to get too suspicious.

FYI - there arer several auctions for LC 5.56 on Gunbroker with "Buy it Now" at $265 for 900 rounds on stripper clips. The ones I checked on are headstamped LC 09 - recent stuff.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI - there arer several auctions for LC 5.56 on Gunbroker with "Buy it Now" at $265 for 900 rounds on stripper clips. The ones I checked on are headstamped LC 09 - recent stuff.

Did you happen to notice that they charge $25 shipping too! And they only accept MO or cashiers check. So $290 plus the time it would take me to go get check or MO and 100 rounds less. I think I got a great deal. I don't understand why people are so against paypal, sure makes it easy. Your post is also a lot cheaper than it has been. Point is ammo is getting cheaper. I do shoot the cheaper stuff like Bear and Wolf but wanted to add some good stuff to my stash.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you happen to notice that they charge $25 shipping too! And they only accept MO or cashiers check. So $290 plus the time it would take me to go get check or MO and 100 rounds less. I think I got a great deal. I don't understand why people are so against paypal, sure makes it easy. Your post is also a lot cheaper than it has been. Point is ammo is getting cheaper. I do shoot the cheaper stuff like Bear and Wolf but wanted to add some good stuff to my stash.

Agree - You got a good deal. I was also pointing out that 5.56 has gotten cheaper. At one point last year I paid $430 for the same 900 rounds of LC 09.

Latest posts

Top Bottom