chr_edw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couldn't find a feedback thread for Chris, so I'll start a new one! Had a FTF deal today with him - nice guy, enjoyed the chat and the deal! See you soon, I'm sure!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chris is GOOD TO GO! I'd do a deal with him anytime.

Sold a .30-06/.308 pen to him. Hope you enjoy and thanks very much!

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good FTF with Chris today. Everything was exactly like he described. Super nice guy even helped put the stuff in my car. A really nice guy that you can trust on a deal.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered a holster for my G17 from him and wanted some custom options done to it. He made it and got it in the mail the same day, and the very next day I had a very high quality holster waiting for me in my mailbox when I got home.

Awesome product, awesome service, ridiculous fast turn around time. Safe to say that I'll be ordering a few more and so will my friends. He's good to go!

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just receive a holster for my J frame I ordered earlier this week, talking about fast service.
It fits the gun real well, I like it!!!

I expect to do business with him again.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ridiculously fast shipping. Ordered a holster on Wed morning...it was in my mail box on Thursday.

Sturdy, well built rig.

pktrkt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never met him personally but can say, for my opinion, you can deal with him with 100% confidence. Holster was exactly what I wanted and was well worth the cost. Fast shipping a plus.. I will continue to purchase his holsters as needed..

Latest posts

Top Bottom