Muskogee Gun Club IDPA Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I attended the IDPA event put on by the MGC and it was a blast!!!

Wanted to thank every one for a great time & lookin' forward to attending on a regular basis!!!

Great range & great people!!!!

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They do not show any on the schedule. When they get some scheduled, post in the IDPA/USSA section and let us know. I am from Muskogee and would love to get my dad and brother shooting.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To any and all interested members and non-members

Third Sunday coming up! Lets gear up and have some fun in the sun again. Still debating
what COF's to run this time . One will be a variation of RED&BLUE, but not sure about the second one. Oh well it will come to me in a nightmare I guess! Remember to bring concealment.
Long shirt ,light jacket, vest of some kind. Must cover holster, and ammo carrier with your arms
lifted straight out. Starting time 9:00 bring five bucks, bring a gun, bring some ammo, and bring a buddy.

Be There to have a blast shooting!:fullauto::fullauto::fullauto:

Jim,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Chief Range Officer :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Haulgass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys unofficial match director of the muskogee gun club IDPA here. First time to do this forum thing. We are not an official IDPA club at this time , but we are working towards that goal. We run our matches as close to IDPA rules as we can with the equipment and man power we have. We stress safety above all else, and try to make it fun for all. If you would like more info on our matches you can Email me at [email protected] and I will try my best to answer all your Emails.
Thanks, Jim Warren

Latest posts

Top Bottom